Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wtf!! Freeloader???

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:15 AM
  • 23 Replies

I'm so pissed right now.  This weekend is a busy one for my mom.  I've been sick all week long with dizzy spells, throwing up bile, stomach pains, headaches and nausea.  They both know this because my mom has taken me to my dr appts since i'm so dizzy.  I'm still dizzy but i'm staying drugged up on meds which makes me sleep a lot.  Yesterday I was supposed to have a xray done but the dr forgot to include some info on the referral so I have to wait til Monday.  I took some laxatives and still haven't been.  I was scheduled to work but I haven't worked all week.  I had said if I woke up not feeling dizzy I would have gone.  My dad has Naeem so I call over there letting him know he can come home so my dad can help my mom.  And my dad blows up saying he's got a freeloader as his DAUGHTER.  What the FUCCCCCCCCCCK?  I can't believe he thinks this is a game.  It really makes me wanna go drive and hope to God I get in an accident!  SO he can feel like shit!

*edit*  he has since called back saying my mom fussed him out...  I call my mom and she's telling me i'm causing friction between the two of them!  :/  Damn.  Today just isn't my day.  I had ORIGINALLY called them saying to bring Naeem home to stay with me since she owns a gift shop and today will be a busy day for her.

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:17 AM

angry

mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:19 AM
Mama calm down and let me ask wtf is up w/ur dear old dad? Ur mom knows why doesn't she stick up for u? If my dad ever called me that i'd be pissed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriLou75
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:19 AM

wow, you have gone from zero to martyr in 3 seconds!   impressive !!

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:21 AM

My mom wasn't there.  My son is there and I hope to pray he was in his room.  :(   We don't have the best relationship but i'm seriously hurt he called me that.  I've been out a week and have dr notes for everything.  I'm so fucking pissed HE went there.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Mama calm down and let me ask wtf is up w/ur dear old dad? Ur mom knows why doesn't she stick up for u? If my dad ever called me that i'd be pissed

2ninos4me
by 2blessings4me on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:24 AM

im sorry but  a lot of people worry about money than their relatives' health unless some sees us laying in a hospital bed then thats when we are taken seriously .

quick story :

when i was giving birth to ds1 my mom was pressuring me into having him fast cuz she didnt want to miss work the next day because she was going to have to make it up on a sunday and she didnt want to (she cleans a house on fridays and my ds1 was born on a thursday ) i had to tell her that my ds1 was going to be born when he felt ready not when everyone else thought that he should and that i appreciated it if she either "stay quiet " or just leave ... she stayed quiet and ds1 was born at 9 07 pm , so she got lucky . 

because of her attitude i didnt want her to be at ds2's birth and is funny cuz ds2 was due on a saturday and my mom was asking me if i knew when i was having him (time wise) so she could go send someone a package (in our country) because she didnt want to have the person waiting . smh

she missed my son's birth , then went to visit him and left to go place the package , u gotta keep in mind that i dont give birth everyday and that she has the person waiitng for a month for that package and it wasnt an emergency yet she chose to leave me and my ds2 ...

so as you can see some parents can be whack when it comes to situations liek yours and mine !

i hope u feel better :) ignore your dad's comments  as much as possible :)

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:24 AM

I've had problems with my parents in the past. Mine were about money though. My father said once when I told them I couldn't loan them anymore money, that I was supposed to help them as "payback" for "all they did for me growing up".

BTW maybe your dad should look up the definition of freeloader.

Hope you feel better. (have you been worked up for vertigo?)

free·load

[free-lohd, -lohd] 
verb (used without object) Informal .
to take advantage of others for free food, entertainment,etc
HayKay
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:25 AM
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:25 AM
I'd go get naeem and give daddy a piece of my mind after that i'd only have contact with my mom

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

My mom wasn't there.  My son is there and I hope to pray he was in his room.  :(   We don't have the best relationship but i'm seriously hurt he called me that.  I've been out a week and have dr notes for everything.  I'm so fucking pissed HE went there.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:34 AM

He called back saying he meant nothing by it.  Smh.  I told him to bring Naeem.  I can't drive i'm having horrible dizzy spells.  Naeem is coming home in about a hour so he can have a break.  I called my mom told her a lil bit.  Evidently she started crying called my dad screaming and hollering.  Smh.  He gets mad I called her...  O well.  And he says don't call her back because she fussed him out.  I told her I can't believe he called me that.  Good grief!  I guess throwing up bile 5x times at his house and nearly fainting wasn't enough proof that something is REALLY WRONG with me.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

I'd go get naeem and give daddy a piece of my mind after that i'd only have contact with my mom

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:37 AM

I thought of vertigo.  The second dr I went to said it's hard to diagnosis.  The first dr said she didn't think I had it.  She seems to think it's associated with my ibs.  I haven't been able to poo in a week so they are doing the xray first to see if it's bowel obstruction since i'm throwing up a lot of bile.  :/  It's just a huge mess.

They have kept Naeem some during this as well as my aunt so i'm thinking the freeloader comment comes from that.  He claims now he meant nothing by it and just said it cuz he was hot at the moment.  Uhh I called him and told him to bring Naeem over so he could help my mom.  How on earth was that a reason to be heated?  Smh.  I feel like shit now.  All I needed was his added comments to stress me out more.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

I've had problems with my parents in the past. Mine were about money though. My father said once when I told them I couldn't loan them anymore money, that I was supposed to help them as "payback" for "all they did for me growing up".

BTW maybe your dad should look up the definition of freeloader.

Hope you feel better. (have you been worked up for vertigo?)

free·load

[free-lohd, -lohd] 
verb (used without object) Informal .
to take advantage of others for free food, entertainment,etc

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)