Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to do??

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:19 AM
  • 5 Replies
I have a damn mouse in my house! I've tried humanetaps because I feel sad if I kill them, didn't work! I tried snap traps because I thought it would do the job quickly, it ate the damn bait off it! I tried glue traps which I absolutely didn't want to do but I'm becoming desperate, it's getting brave and coming around when we in the living rm! IT ATE OFF THE GLUE TRAP, PAW PRINTS ON IT! AND FOOD IS GONE! now im just feeding this f-ing thing! what the hell?? Can't use poison, little dogs and kids of course! What can I do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jb0520
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:22 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christina0607
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:23 AM

I would call an exterminator. I would not be able to live with that.

jb0520
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:25 AM
I'm so freaked out, I was trying to avoid it but it's like im sourcing the same amount of money! It's disgusting!

Quoting christina0607:

I would call an exterminator. I would not be able to live with that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lostinindy
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:25 AM
What kind of mouse trap did you use? Was it the new ones that has what looks like a piece of cheese? Those suck. We fight mice every year. My stupid cat was playing with one in the living room today and didn't kill it. My best advice is the old fashioned traps. Really shove the peanut butter in the hole and wipe the extra off. That is the safest way to get them. I'm sorry. It sucks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jb0520
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:31 AM
No I've never seen the peice of cheese ones! The brand was tom cat snap traps and some other kind of shitty glue trap! I would be sooooo mad if I had a cat that played with them!

What kind is the old fashioned ones? Do you know a brand? I'm about to lose my mind! Thanks for your help!!

Quoting Lostinindy:

What kind of mouse trap did you use? Was it the new ones that has what looks like a piece of cheese? Those suck. We fight mice every year. My stupid cat was playing with one in the living room today and didn't kill it. My best advice is the old fashioned traps. Really shove the peanut butter in the hole and wipe the extra off. That is the safest way to get them. I'm sorry. It sucks

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)