Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how many things does santa bring?

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:52 AM
  • 63 Replies
In our house Santa brings one gift. How much wish fulfillment is Santa on the line for at your place?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
christina0607
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

In our house Santa is the only gift giver. So there is no exact number. Whatever we buy is from Santa. I would say the average is 15-18 things per child, I have 3.

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

We do 4 gifts for everyone and a stocking for the kids. Everything is from Santa. 

The boys each buy thier brothers a small gift as well.

Keeping Christmas Simple:

Every year everyone in the family gets 4 Christmas gifts each representing one given to Jesus.
Something you WANT(GOLD, something worth gold to you)
Something you NEED(MYRRH, something to address individual talents/hobbies)
Something to WEAR(SWADDLING CLOTHES, a couple of outfits and a new set of PJ's)
Something to READ(FRANKINCENSE, supporting the spiritual side, books, music, artwork )

Also if you are not into the religious aspect of Christmas you can just use the want/need/wear/read part of it!

jcsg
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Santa tends to bring a lot.  I buy lots of cheap filler fun gifts though.  And we have standard gifts we get the boys every year.  Big ticket items though, we just try to get a couple.  We have the boys make a list and they need to mark their most wanted items.  Than I will get one or two of those most wanted and the rest is a bonus if I can find them at reasonable prices. 

Mamacruz13
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:58 AM

This is something I have been trying to figure out for our home. This is the first year my son really understands that Santa is coming and bringing him gifts. When I was growing up Santa was the one that brought the big expensive gifts and my stocking. Typically I think there would be like 2-3 items from Santa and then the stocking full of little toys and goodies. I'm thinking we will probably do the same thing. We got him an iPod and a FX lightsaber so those along with the stocking will be his Santa gifts.

savedbygrace316
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:58 AM

Santa stuffs the stocking and leaves 3 small gifts

jb0520
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:59 AM
15 ish no exact number but quite a bit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:59 AM
Used to be all but one or two but as they've gotten older it's more half and half. They are each getting six things. We are giving them two bc one if them is a bigger gift and santa is giving four of the smaller ones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:59 AM
Oh and stockings are Santa too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:00 PM

This year 4 for each kid.

JT32606_
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:00 PM
This year santa went crazy...so there will be an overload lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)