Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who else can't wait for the snow?!

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:28 PM
  • 33 Replies

I wish it would snow already! It's almost Christmas and it has only snowed once so far. I just want to wake up one morning and look outside and everything be covered :)

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mes_deux_amours
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Yuck. I can wait.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krissy920
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:30 PM

I have been in honolulu for the last 7 years and had no day/night under like 70 degreese!! I just moved to  England and i thought it was supposed to be cold and  sometimes snow but its been in the 50's and 60's :( Id love some snow :)

Nintendomommy
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:31 PM
I'd love some snow, but I can wait for the bills that come along with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof52011
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:41 PM

haha nah it barely EVER snows here! It's just drizzly always... But this winter is ridiculously warm so far :D

Quoting krissy920:

I have been in honolulu for the last 7 years and had no day/night under like 70 degreese!! I just moved to  England and i thought it was supposed to be cold and  sometimes snow but its been in the 50's and 60's :( Id love some snow :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

krissy920
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:42 PM

So its not normally this warm then? I was all ready for being cold and  needing the heat? Im not complaining   because no heating bill is nice :)

Quoting momof52011:

haha nah it barely EVER snows here! It's just drizzly always... But this winter is ridiculously warm so far :D

Quoting krissy920:

Lilcountrygrl86
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:43 PM

I would LOVE for it too snow here, but its not gonna happen. If we want snow, we have to take a drive to the mountains =/

K_D88
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:44 PM

ME, ME, ME!!!!!  I am definatly so READY for some snow (we live in nebraska).  But it has been seasonally warm this fall!  I am kind of disappointed it hasn't REALLY snowed here yet!  It makes it feel so much more like christmas when it snows!  Plus my DD is SOOO ready for it to snow lol!

b0bbied0ll
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:46 PM
I can't but I've already been waiting a very long time! I live in Florida.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof52011
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:47 PM

No, by now it's normally colder by about and a bit windier - I'd say about 2 degrees celsius would be the average by this point but instead it's like 12 which is odd but nice. Although in my area it's quite windy right now, but we do live at the top of a steep hill. We're in the Midlands so we barely ever get snow (where are you at?), and even if we do it's just a little normally - maybe enough for two days of mud sledging but the ice on the roads can get annoying in the winter! I reckon we'll be in for a really cold Jan and Feb.. Maybe snow in those sorts of times.

Quoting krissy920:

So its not normally this warm then? I was all ready for being cold and  needing the heat? Im not complaining   because no heating bill is nice :)

Quoting momof52011:

Quoting krissy920:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Bboysmommy11
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:51 PM

It doesn't snow where I live so if we want snow we have to travel a few hours north

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)