Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please take her home *vent* update

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:01 PM
  • 27 Replies
Dh took the girls outside. When they came back a little girl was with them. Dh said she was wondering the street and had no coat on. It is 41 degrees outside. I asked dh where she lived he said he didn't know she just followed him home. The little girl saw what I saw watching and told me her brother watches the movie all the time and she hates it. I said okay. Then I whispered to dh he needed to find her house. He said okay he was going to take her home after the girls ate popcorn.

They got finished before dh got done with his food. The little girl told my girls to shut up. I don't have a good feeling about her being her. One she was outside with no coat on and walking the street by herself. Two the girls mom doesn't know where she is. Im about to have her call her mom and have her come over here.

*vent over*

Update: dh found her house her mom wasn't home but her older brother was so he left her with the brother
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof52011
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:03 PM
2 moms liked this

She should have called her mom as soon as she got in. And if she didn't know her mom's number the police should have been called. I know it's ridiculous to think of but people have got in trouble for less serious things :(

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

karmasabitch178
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:04 PM
Yeah I know. I don't want him to just leave her where he found her. We have two sex offenders who live on this street. I wouldn't let my kids just wonder around like that

Quoting momof52011:

She should have called her mom as soon as she got in. And if she didn't know her mom's number the police should have been called. I know it's ridiculous to think of but people have got in trouble for less serious things :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bec94
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:05 PM
Unfortunately this. How old is the girl?

Quoting momof52011:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cutebaby06
by Monica on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Just curious,if she doesn't know her address,how is she going to know her phone #?

roseberrymatrix
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Call the non emergency # and report a child with no coat wandering your street, mention the sex offenders and let them take care of it

karmasabitch178
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:07 PM

Quoting bec94:

Unfortunately this. How old is the girl?

Quoting momof52011:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof52011
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:07 PM

I'm not saying your DH shouldn't have picked her up but he should have taken her directly out again to search or you should have. Or phoned the police if she didn't know where she lived. A mother could be sick with worry and you could be in trouble, I've seen it happen to well meaning people.

Quoting karmasabitch178:

Yeah I know. I don't want him to just leave her where he found her. We have two sex offenders who live on this street. I wouldn't let my kids just wonder around like that

Quoting momof52011:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

karmasabitch178
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Idk im just mad she was outside by herself like that

Quoting cutebaby06:

Just curious,if she doesn't know her address,how is she going to know her phone #?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karmasabitch178
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Dh just left with her to find her house.

Quoting momof52011:

I'm not saying your DH shouldn't have picked her up but he should have taken her directly out again to search or you should have. Or phoned the police if she didn't know where she lived. A mother could be sick with worry and you could be in trouble, I've seen it happen to well meaning people.

Quoting karmasabitch178:

Quoting momof52011:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaistheword87
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 3:09 PM
Update?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)