Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

shocked *edit*

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:50 PM
  • 8 Replies
so last night my bf got home and wanted me to go get him burger king since he cant drive well i decided to go to walmart as well and i got home around 130-200 am and went back to bed around 230 my bfs almost 2 yr old daughter woke up sick. so i went to start her sheets but need the laundry stuff outta my car only to find out my car had been broken in to.
so i called the cops and they came out took the report of missing items one of which is a phone with irreplaceable pics on it. well as me and my bf and his kids are getting ready to leave the cop comes back and tells us that they have the guy in custody and that they also have my phone that they found on him when he was breaking into another car any a few blocks away.

*edit* so i called the police department to find out who the detective is so u can find out about getting my phone back and found out that the person responsible is a 17 year old kid. while im angry that he broke into my car i feel bad for him because now his life is completely ruined over this.
is it bad that i feel bad for him when he broke into my car????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MiCHELLEx
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:52 PM
Oh wow! You got lucky!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mymuneca
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:52 PM
That's crazy! I do have one question. How did your BF feel about you coming with his Burger King at 2(or was it already late when you left)?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my3littlebabies
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:54 PM
i left around 1 am to go get it he was working on a friends truck til 1
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thehickinhickor
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:55 PM
Wow you got lucky! Move the pictures to an email or something my phone as messed up a few times and Lost them all so they get up loaded to photobucket now it just messed up today lost alll of my phone numbers ugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mel18
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:58 PM

Wow....good thing they caught him! My car was broken into on Christmas Eve one year. They never caught who did it.

my3littlebabies
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:28 PM
yes i am lucky very lucky

Quoting mel18:

Wow....good thing they caught him! My car was broken into on Christmas Eve one year. They never caught who did it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
K_D88
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:31 PM

Oh wow!  I am glad that they caught him!!!  How scary!  Sorry that that happened to you though!  I can't imagine how violated you feel!

Rosesandlilys
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:34 PM

Holy cow!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)