Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Cafemom:)

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:54 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hi ladies!

i am just going to introduce my family so you guys can get to know my family and i:

Nolan Parker Murphy is 11 years old, Nolan is in 6th grade and he plays soccer, and he is on the local swimming team! Nolan is a very accomplished soccer player...he is the leading scorer at his current school and he recieved the MVP on his premier team and he is a advanced swimmer!

Ryanne Colleen Murphy is 9 years old, she is in 4th grade and she plays soccer, she is a gymnast and she is a dancer. Ryanne is also a very accomplished soccer player...she is the second leading scorer in the town and she is a gold medalists gymnast and she is involved in tap and jazz dancing!

Evan Joseph Murphy is 7 years old and he is in 2nd grade. Evan plays soccer, basketball and he is also a swimmer! Evan is hopefully going to become as accomplished in soccer as his older brother and sister. Evan holds the fastest times in his age group for swimming at the country club. Evan just started playing basketball and he has been doing great!

Moira Elizabeth Murphy is 5 years old and is in Kindergarten. Moira is an excellent dancer, gymnast and swimmer. Moira took after her sister, ryanne by taking tap and jazz lessons and she is at a beginner position in both gymnastics and swimming, but she will be quickly moving up the ranks!

Kellan Richard Murphy is 3 years old and is in the 3yr old pre-k program. Kellan has just started swimming lessons and he goes to the toddler time gymnastics program at the local gym. Kellan is quickly catching onto the family athlectics!

Braedyn Elliot is 7 months old and couldnt be a happier baby! Both Braedyn and i go to mommy and me sessions every thurs morning and she is progressing at a rather quicker pace and my husband and i couldnt be happier!
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
anima_bella
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:56 PM
Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
granbaker
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:59 PM

Very good luck for the Irish.  Your kids are very accomplished and you should be proud.  There was nothing about you and your Husband.  I am very glad you have joined us and am looking forward to more information about you and your family.

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:01 PM

Hi,

This was posted twice. Please continue the conversation on this thread: 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/15445946/New_to_Cafemom?last#post166537177

Thank you for being part of this group!

<>The Cafe Group Admin Team

AF2011
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:02 PM
Nice to meet you! You picked a good site to join!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsix
by faith on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:04 PM

welcome to cafemomSounds like you have a wonderful family...let me caution you though...please be very careful what you post/share on here...as far as personal info goes. I say this as a new friend who wants your famiy to stay safe.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)