Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A stick, no really, a stick

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:14 PM
  • 3 Replies

Me to my 3 yr old "What would you like for Christmas?"

Him "Ummm, I don't know, maybe a sink, or a stick, hmmm yeah, a stick or something."

Me "Uhhh, a stick?"

Him "Yep, yeah, a stick."

It shouldn't surprise me, but it does.  Of course, he is not getting a stick for Christmas... Poor kid, such a simple request.... yet, in his hands, a stick would become a weapon of mass terror.  What do you think..... A sink instead?

Oh, and apparently my in-laws are buying my 18 mo old a trash can for Christmas.  Yep, a trash can.  Right now, that is is favorite item in the house.  Perhaps now we will loose less toys, cups, spoons, ect. 

Photobucket
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ryansmommy07
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:16 PM
My 4 year old wishes he could be a power ranger and that's what he's asking Santa for ! Lol
daughteroftruth
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:18 PM

lol... just buy him a power ranger costume.  Every once in a while my 3 yr old will come running out of his room in a spider man costume and yell "I AM SPIDER MAN"... them make shooting noises...which I don't get, because I have never seen spiderman shoot a gun.

Quoting ryansmommy07:

My 4 year old wishes he could be a power ranger and that's what he's asking Santa for ! Lol

Photobucket
klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:18 PM

I say put a stick in his stocking!  My 3 yo DS wants a "bike and a pirate boat".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)