Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you were the guy

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:29 AM
  • 10 Replies
How would you have proposed? I told SO that I would do it this christmas and I would buy him a really big stocking and put a whole bunch of random stuff in it, and put the ring in the middle or close to the end. :) how would you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
P.N._Guin
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:30 AM
Way to drop a hint! :p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nihhusa
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:34 AM
Lol! Right? Seriously though. We've already discussed when were getting married :) and I have a ring that he bought me after our ds was born, but he said he wants to do it the right way o.O

Quoting P.N._Guin:

Way to drop a hint! :p

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:37 AM
2 moms liked this

I did propose to my husband. :) I asked him at midnight on new years day on the roof of our house. We were watching fireworks. It wasn't romantic though. I just looked over and said "Hey, lets get married this year." He said "Cool, just tell me when and where and I'll be there." End of discussion.

Nihhusa
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:42 AM
That's still sweet :)

Quoting bmw29:

I did propose to my husband. :) I asked him at midnight on new years day on the roof of our house. We were watching fireworks. It wasn't romantic though. I just looked over and said "Hey, lets get married this year." He said "Cool, just tell me when and where and I'll be there." End of discussion.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:44 AM

We don't do all that... It was known pretty much from the first day we met we were going to get married, no need for a proposal.

Nihhusa
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:45 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:48 AM
3 moms liked this

It gets less sweet when you know that he was drunk and didn't remember it the next day. LOL He came home from work and I was looking through bridal magazines and he asked who was getting married. I told him us and he said OK, whatever. We got married that June and have been married for almost 9 years. It all worked out.

Quoting Nihhusa:

Quoting bmw29:

Nihhusa
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:50 AM
Lol

Quoting bmw29:

It gets less sweet when you know that he was drunk and didn't remember it the next day. LOL He came home from work and I was looking through bridal magazines and he asked who was getting married. I told him us and he said OK, whatever. We got married that June and have been married for almost 9 years. It all worked out.

Quoting Nihhusa:

Quoting bmw29:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nihhusa
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:06 AM
We've known since before we started dating that we were gonna get married, and be together forever, even after death. He just wants to do it with the ring and everything cuz he bought an expensive ring for his ex and she lost it. He likes that a value the little things. :) the ring I have now he got me at Target for like 15 dollars and I love it! The only time I take it off is when i'm doing something with meat.

Quoting MIA0223:

We don't do all that... It was known pretty much from the first day we met we were going to get married, no need for a proposal.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nihhusa
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:07 AM
Bump! I'm bored at work, entertain me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)