Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What the fur real kitty?! Please help me.

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:51 AM
  • 24 Replies

I picked a tree angel off the giving tree- a 6 year old girl- and she wants a Fur Real Kitty and accessories.

I didn't know what the hell it was (still don't really) but it tugged on my heart strings.  Then I looked on amazon and I'm a little overwhelmed.  Some can walk, some cuddly (how??)  and I guess they run anywhere from $20-150 (which I'm not putting a budget on this) and I haven't even looked at accessories.

McDD is not quite three, so I can't exactly ask her for input since she doesn't even know what they are.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Does your kiddo have one?  Want one? 

Help!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexmommy2209
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:53 AM
No idea...Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:54 AM

LOL My mom has one. :) My son loves it though. It's white and it just meows and purrs.

lili_monkey
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:54 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leopard44
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this

They are awesome! I had a second hand one when I was younger and it was the most awesome toy! Try your local pet shops. I think they retail at about $40

alexmommy2209
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:55 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leopard44
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:56 AM

*toy shops lol

piscean.red
1 mom liked this

A furreal kitty is an electronic cat that walks (or purrs, or meows, etc).  You can buy one at Target or Walmart for $15.  Walmart was out of them online, though. Furreal is the name of the brand.  If you go to Target or Walmart they can show you the whole section of furreal pets.

http://www.target.com/p/FurReal-Friends-Lulu-Walkin-Kitty-White-Orange/-/A-11933990

Sirenabella

I got one for my niece at target last year. It walks and purrs. It was only $10 then.

lilmomma232010
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:58 AM

walmart.com has them, if u type in "fur real kitty" it will pull it up 

McDrinky
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:00 AM
That's cute!

What about accessories?

Quoting piscean.red:

A furreal kitty is an electronic cat that walks (or purrs, or meows, etc).  You can buy one at Target or Walmart for $15.  Walmart was out of them online, though. Furreal is the name of the brand.  If you go to Target or Walmart they can show you the whole section of furreal pets.

http://www.target.com/p/FurReal-Friends-Lulu-Walkin-Kitty-White-Orange/-/A-11933990

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)