Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone watching..

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:18 AM
  • 14 Replies

20/20 its very interesting calling this generation,"generation meds." its crazy how much meds doctors have kids on. They are telling stories of kids on up to like 5 meds who were weaned off all meds got what they really needed which was counseling and they are all doing great. Next after commercials they are going to confront drs who are over prescribing.

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:22 AM

Sounds interesting, what channel is this on?

thehickinhickor
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:24 AM
No i am in bed you would not believe how easy it is to get mess for your kids my bio mother got me put no mess without me saying a word it's said really mess are overly used now days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:27 AM

DYAC? :)

Quoting thehickinhickor:

No i am in bed you would not believe how easy it is to get mess for your kids my bio mother got me put no mess without me saying a word it's said really mess are overly used now days

LilGina
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:29 AM

ABC

Quoting night.magic:

Sounds interesting, what channel is this on?

LilGina
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:31 AM

yea there was a 7 year old on sivmany meds and the dr spent literly 5 mins with him.

Quoting thehickinhickor:

thehickinhickor
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:32 AM
Huh?

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting thehickinhickor:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilGina
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:35 AM

last time i checked their still kids.

Quoting MsRichardNoggin:

Its about kids in foster care specifically.

Ms.Levis12
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:36 AM

Thats crazy but true.I know a girl 14 and shes on like 6-10 diff meds.Theya re for depressioon and add and adhd.its like What the hell!

bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:42 AM

Damn you auto correct. You put mess for meds every time. I seen you were on mobile and assumed you had been had by the auto correct fairy. :)

Quoting thehickinhickor:

Huh?

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting thehickinhickor:

thehickinhickor
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:44 AM
Oh Hahah yea it was right when i type it Dang it lol

Quoting bmw29:

Damn you auto correct. You put mess for meds every time. I seen you were on mobile and assumed you had been had by the auto correct fairy. :)

Quoting thehickinhickor:

Huh?

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting thehickinhickor:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)