Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't Sleep....

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:49 AM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

Anyone up for a chat?

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelcatia
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:12 AM
I should be sleeping, but im wide awake. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalYaris
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:12 AM

That was interesting....

CrystalYaris
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:13 AM

I have the weekend off from school. I want to be sleeping, but for some reason I can't sleep. I'm usually passed out by now.

Quoting angelcatia:

I should be sleeping, but im wide awake. :(

angelcatia
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:15 AM
Im done with school for the semester. But im supposed to take dd to breakfast with santa in the morning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalYaris
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:19 AM

I started school midterm. We are rushing a 12 week course into 6 weeks. We started on Halloween night and our last day is December 16.

All I'm doing in the morning is finishing the laundry and picking up a little around the house. I really need to shampoo the carpet by the back door. Certain people can't leave their muddly shoes on the patio. lol

Quoting angelcatia:

Im done with school for the semester. But im supposed to take dd to breakfast with santa in the morning.

skittlebeans88
by Traci on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm cruising cafemom and dh is playing mw3. We got up early this morning, so I'm surprised we're still up. Sleeping in tmrw! :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diegosmom828
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:22 AM
I'm wide awake, and need to go to sleep so I can wake up for work tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thehickinhickor
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:25 AM
I am about to pass out my body is making me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelcatia
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:25 AM
I hate when classes are crammed like that. It makes it more stressful. How are you doing with it?
It irritates me when people track mud n dirt through the house. It's kind of like, have a little respect, or at least common sense.

Quoting CrystalYaris:

I started school midterm. We are rushing a 12 week course into 6 weeks. We started on Halloween night and our last day is December 16.

All I'm doing in the morning is finishing the laundry and picking up a little around the house. I really need to shampoo the carpet by the back door. Certain people can't leave their muddly shoes on the patio. lol

Quoting angelcatia:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalYaris
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:28 AM

I don't get on CafeMom much any more. Too much going on at home. lol I'm definitely sleeping in as well!

Quoting skittlebeans88:

I'm cruising cafemom and dh is playing mw3. We got up early this morning, so I'm surprised we're still up. Sleeping in tmrw! :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)