Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dh is really pissing me off

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:10 AM
  • 13 Replies

i am not one to complain about my dh but i really need to vent right now. we went out last night do some Christmas shopping for our parents. the boys are done dh payed the last 75 bucks on there layaway (the only smart thing he has done). i normally  do all the shopping but this year dh was in charge of his parents because im not spending my money on people that treat me like shit. first we went to dinner which was fine but dh took it out of his xmass money without saying anything to me then he stopped at the game store to trade in some games. by the time we to walmart he had 30 buck left to shop for his parents! i cant believe he spent more money on video games! i got my mom a keurig coffee maker and a 45 piece set of silver ware. i still need to get her a sock of k cup. i am so excited to give her this she does so much for us all year! all send i spent 200 dollars. now dh is made that i spend so much on my mom and didnt give him money so he could get something for his parents. he ended up getting himself a sneakers and nothing for his pents! wtf!!! im not going to feel bad i will not be going there at all for christmas.if he thinks im going to by them something he is really wrong!

now its 3 am i get up to change and feed Liam and realize that my oldest son's cat is gone! dh left the bathroom window open 3 inches!!!! its freezing out! poor kitty :O( im sick of dh and his friends thinking its ok to "smoke" in my bathroom! i cant take it anymore.i have to start putting my foot down with him im sick of him acting like a teenager!

he really needs to get his head out of his ass! ok vent over

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diegosmom828
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I guess his parents aren't getting any presents then lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamakenzi
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:15 AM

Quoting diegosmom828:

I guess his parents aren't getting any presents then lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:15 AM
2 moms liked this
Glue window shut. Give his parents card that says f u. And divorce him or make him live in cold smelly bathroom forever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberNicole_83
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:17 AM
F the inlaws. Find the poor kitty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diegosmom828
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:18 AM
I've never gotten my MIL anything and never will and never received anything either. It's always I didn't have time to get you something but I owe you a present ha, so far she owes me about 6 presents lol. She doesn't even get her own son anything so neither does he. Maybe pics of DS but that's it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlebeans88
by Traci on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:18 AM
If his parents treat you like crap anyway, I wouldn't feel bad that they don't get anything.
And as for smoking in the bathroom id be super pissed! My dh smokes, but he knows he HAS to go outside. I can't stand the smell of his cigarettes lol. I sometimes call him stinky :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytotwonow
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:25 AM

he dosent smoke cigs i could not stand the smell of that!

Litlmama87
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:26 AM
1 mom liked this
You should go with him to his parents house. Wrap the pair of sneakers and the video games up before you go, put them under their tree when you get there with his name on them. When they open them, and look confused, look at your dh and say "oh honey, that's what you bought with the christmas budget money for your parents, so I wrapped it up. Did I do something wrong?"

Glue the bathroom window shut with gorilla glue. (And get a lot of air freshener, because that could really backfire, if you know what I mean.)

And find the cat. They usually won't stray too far but it's cold outside. And a house kitten can't defend itself against alley cats and the elements for long.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlebeans88
by Traci on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:27 AM
My hubby smokes the other as well. I don't mind that nearly as much. As long as its in the bathroom, he can turn on the vent to clear it out. Once the baby gets here, I think he'll be smoking both outside lol. :)

Quoting mommytotwonow:

he dosent smoke cigs i could not stand the smell of that!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eve210
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:27 AM
Ugh I understand where you are coming from. All year SOs mom asks to borrow money(which she has never paid back because SO tells her not to). He still wants to get her something expensive for Christmas. My mom on the other hand is always spoiling our boys and helping us out with whatever we need and SO doesn't think we should get her anything because she has everything she wants. We are getting them both something even though his mom hates me and doesn't deserve shit lol.

I hope you find kitty :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)