Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sitting here...... crying....... waiting for DF to get home. UPDATE

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:29 AM
  • 34 Replies

So my post earlier/lastnight....... My sister fell alseep and I didn't want to wake her. Her BF made a bed on the livingroom floor for me and DS so I wouldn't have to try to get up the steps. I fell asleep for like 2 hours. I had to pee...... it me almost an hour to crawl like 20 feet. So I made it to the back porch... didn't pee the bathroom was too far away... just sitting here waiting.

I really don't think I can go inside. DF's sleep study is about an hour away and ends around 5-5:30am. It's almost 6:30 now so hopefully he is almost here.

I'd call and tell him to hurry up but I can't get to the phone.

IDK how his little ass is gonna get me to the car but I'm heading to the hospital as soon as he gets here. Maybe he can find a sled in the basement and just pull me to the car.

UPDATE- DF ended up calling me an ambulance because I couldn't get to the car. My doctor is a dick head and the nurse I had would have gotten kicked off the end of the bed if I could movemy legs! That SPD you guys were talking about - yep! I kind of dislocated my pelvis bones. This dumb ass nurse..... I told her I had to pee and she's like "OK the bathroom is over here" and she left. Me and DF were like WTF? so he went and told her I CAN'T frickin get up. She did a cath and was yanking my legs all around so I pulled my leg back as a reaction and was like "FUCK dude stop" and she says "you can't be kicking your legs out like that" obviously but this hoe can't be yankin me around like a rag doll when it's clearly hurting me! I SOOOO would have kicked her right in the face and off the bed if I could have.

So DF had to buy me a wheel chair so he could get me back in the house. The stupid doctor said there is nothing they can do except bedrest and tylenol. At least the wheel chair was on sale I guess.

wheelchair bound + bedrest until baby decides to come. Wonderful right?

I wonder what's gonna happen when I have to poop....... UGH! hopefully this rest will make it feel a little better and I won't have to poop until later tomorrow. The good news is DF is being really good about helping me.

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
epoh
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:31 AM
:( I read your post last night and I agree it sounds like SPD. I hope you get it figured out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:31 AM
Can he carry u op, whats the matter?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raeyliNlilysmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:31 AM
Awww im sorry mama =(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CutieBoysMommy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:33 AM

IDK if he can carry me.

He does tend to get Hulk-like powers sometimes so maybe

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Can he carry u op, whats the matter?

AmericanChild82
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:35 AM
What's going on?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyNameIsRAVEN
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:37 AM
Awh! What's wrong?! What's SPD?? :0(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:38 AM
I'm confused bc I never saw your post last night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CutieBoysMommy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:39 AM

I got up to chase my nephew because he was being a little shit head and something happened in my pelvis. I don't know what happened but  I can't stand up..... or even crawl really.

Plus I'm having contractions a little bit now and when that happens I just want to kill myself. I feel like my pelvis broke, add contractions and having to pee...... FML

Quoting AmericanChild82:

What's going on?

CutieBoysMommy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:47 AM

I'm like a little kid..... but instead of I want mommy it's I want my man.

It's not even the pain that makes me cry. It's just not knowing what's wrong, not being able to move, I'm really thirsty and can't get a cup - even if I could I can't get anything to put in it. Actually I think I cried, like broke down cried, because I can't get a drink a little bit ago.

Justine1123
by Justine on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:47 AM
Your pregnant? This happened last night? Why hasn't your sister took you in or her bf or call a medic are you sure your baby is okay?

Quoting CutieBoysMommy:

I got up to chase my nephew because he was being a little shit head and something happened in my pelvis. I don't know what happened but  I can't stand up..... or even crawl really.

Plus I'm having contractions a little bit now and when that happens I just want to kill myself. I feel like my pelvis broke, add contractions and having to pee...... FML

Quoting AmericanChild82:

What's going on?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)