Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Decorating Question

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:33 AM
  • 20 Replies
2 moms liked this

Who says Less is More? Not in my house. LOL

LOL

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crafty_love
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:35 AM

LMAOOO please don't take this the wrong way....I love the attitude you got but DAMN that tree is one hot mess LOL :)

crafty_love
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:36 AM

oh and I love your Avi.

And dammit, my man better get my effin christmas tree this weekend or I'm gonna have a damn fit!!

anetrnlov
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:36 AM

LOVE IT!

ninipanini
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL! I know!  I love the Hodge Podge Theme.  THe kids help and dd is all about the glitter, the fancy and the shine.

We have a really fat, full tree.  It's hard to manage moving around it.  So, this year, we didn't put the back branches on, so we could push it up against the wall.

We still used the same amount of decorations though! LOL  There were a few casualties from storage that I tossed but hardly anything left in the boxes.

Also, 5 strings of lights!  I see lights like garlic, "There ain't  no such thing as too much".  LOL

Quoting crafty_love:

LMAOOO please don't take this the wrong way....I love the attitude you got but DAMN that tree is one hot mess LOL :)

crafty_love
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:46 AM

Kids don't care if it looks "good" but yeah they do like it shiny!

My son will put the ornaments all in the same spot. And me being the OCD perfectionist have, over the years told him how to do it right. Shame on me for not making it just pure fun I know....lol.

Now I've learned to just let them put them on and move them when he's not looking haha :)

I usually do a colored or some type of theme. One year it was nature with green, silver, and red as a pop of color. My angle was a nature pagan type on the top. My SO says it's the ugliest "thing, that's not an angle" he's ever seen. LOL.

Quoting ninipanini:

LOL! I know!  I love the Hodge Podge Theme.  THe kids help and dd is all about the glitter, the fancy and the shine.

We have a really fat, full tree.  It's hard to manage moving around it.  So, this year, we didn't put the back branches on, so we could push it up against the wall.

We still used the same amount of decorations though! LOL  There were a few casualties from storage that I tossed but hardly anything left in the boxes.

Also, 5 strings of lights!  I see lights like garlic, "There ain't  no such thing as too much".  LOL

Quoting crafty_love:

I am solely responsible for the words that come out of my mouth.

I am not responsible for how others choose to interpret it.

ShannyLouisiany
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this
god almighty damn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crafty_love
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:47 AM

ok I spelled angel wrong huh?

Dammit that word gets me EVERY time!

ninipanini
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:48 AM

We didn't even put the top of the tree on this year.  It wouldn't fit because of the soffit above it. LOL

We did put the angel on.

Ours isn't pretty either, I wouldn't call it ugly, but I also wouldn't call my tree ugly, so you see where my tastes lay. LOL

Quoting crafty_love:

Kids don't care if it looks "good" but yeah they do like it shiny!

My son will put the ornaments all in the same spot. And me being the OCD perfectionist have, over the years told him how to do it right. Shame on me for not making it just pure fun I know....lol.

Now I've learned to just let them put them on and move them when he's not looking haha :)

I usually do a colored or some type of theme. One year it was nature with green, silver, and red as a pop of color. My angle was a nature pagan type on the top. My SO says it's the ugliest "thing, that's not an angle" he's ever seen. LOL.

Quoting ninipanini:

Quoting crafty_love:

ILive4This
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:48 AM

:D

ninipanini
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:49 AM

DH said he liked it until we put the garland on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)