Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If your Sister Stole From You....

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:00 AM
  • 15 Replies

i suspect my sis who has been living in my moms empty house has stolen many of my items that were packed in storage at the house, and sold them ..altho i have no proof, she was caught a while back selling family heirlooms on ebay. 

Makes me sick my own sis would steal from her family cuz she needed booze n ciggies...and drugs..she's a vicodin addict as well. 

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shaynas_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:06 AM

My sister is a damn thief, too. About 8 years ago, I had to move in with my mom after my boyfriend and I broke up. My sister would constantly steal my money. It got so bad that I had to sleep with it tucked into my bra at night. Of course, neither my little sister, nor my baby brother can do wrong in her eyes.

deenakate
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:07 AM
Wow....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3xangel
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:08 AM

Quoting deenakate:

Wow....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christine0813
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:09 AM

Your mother needs to boot her. She is enabling her. It's a hard thing to do, but it needs to be done.

JasKat3
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:10 AM
That really sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmy526
by Emmy on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:12 AM

Quoting Christine0813:

Your mother needs to boot her. She is enabling her. It's a hard thing to do, but it needs to be done.

mother has dementia and is unable to care for herself..the only way we figured how to get sis outta the house is to move mom to maryland w/my other sis to live, and tell the freeloader in moms house to get going..she says she'll be leaving for CA on the 8th...i have my doubts...btw, this thieving sis is 59yrs old .

Christine0813
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:17 AM

I'm sorry.

If that is what you have to do, I would.

I know all to well what your family is going through.

Quoting emmy526:

Quoting Christine0813:

mother has dementia and is unable to care for herself..the only way we figured how to get sis outta the house is to move mom to maryland w/my other sis to live, and tell the freeloader in moms house to get going..she says she'll be leaving for CA on the 8th...i have my doubts...btw, this thieving sis is 59yrs old .

crafty_love
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:19 AM

Why is she allowed to be there? Is she breaking in?

File a police report. If you know they were on Ebay, screen shot the page and use it for the report. But first you need to take a pic of the "inventory" to have something to compare it to.

My step brother used to be an addict and steal right out of my wallet. Once I was at my dad's and he was too. I went to the bathroom to pee and when I got out, he was gone and so was my 15 bucks out of my wallet. I went to my car, and my tire was flat...yep he let the air out.

I aired that bitch up and drove to a place I knew he hung out. The neighbor was literally cutting the bushes with a butcher knife lol...he started to hand it to me when I was asking where my brother was...I went to take the knife. He said "hey don't grab it." I said "don't hand it to me then cuz I'll use it". I was sooo pissed. I would have stabbed him for stealing from me.

It wasn't his first time.

Another time my sister broke up a fight between us. She took him outside and  they went up on the roof. I would have ran him over in my car. I had quite the temper.

He learned to stay out of my way when I started throwing things.

I'm not proud of my temper, but I have gotten better. And he is also clean too lol.

Wyldbutterfly
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:20 AM

I'm sorry!

XOXOArmyWife
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:40 AM
I suspected a friend did stuff like that and when she was around too much crappy randomly came up missing so just to be safe I cut off contact with her. I will be cordial if I see her in public ever perhaps because I have no proof but better safe than sorry, I'm going to not risk it. She does have a bad rep of stealing in the past I heard. I would just keep her from your home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)