Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

***UPDATED*** I NEVER play the CPS card,but now what should I do?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:17 AM
  • 62 Replies

This facebook thread has been keeping me up all night.The wall is public so read it. These "parents" obviously have a drug issus concerning heroin or crack. They have a toddler AND 3 WEEK OLD baby in the home. I am SO worried something might happen to these poor babies. I don't even really know these people I just know they live near me and I went to school with the guy but he was several years below me in school.

UPDATE.....

The account was disabled. I took the matter to the neighbor (who is a state trooper) he said he'd handle it. I found out from him yesterday that he made a few calls and as it turns out I wasn't the only concerned person. It was brought to CPS's attention by multiple people. Other than that I have no further information but if I do hear on the welfare of the children I will update again.

Also, I am removing the link. It's disabled and I really don't need anyone finding out I was one of the people who spoke up on this matter.

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alinker
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:21 AM
If you think the kids are in trouble it's your duty to report it!
kitty8199
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:21 AM
I cant see it. It takes me to my fb page. Im on mobile. Do a screenshot. If you feel a child is in danger show CPS the screenshot and let them decide if it is something.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.mysweetmelissa
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:28 AM
It says page not found.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TXMOM1980
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:28 AM

page nor found so is this a fake post.

Knightingale
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:29 AM

What they posted on the wall about 22 hrs ago looks pretty bad. It looks like "jack" is posting about "tanya" saying they have only been married 3 weeks and they have a baby and (preggo w/ a second?) and that Tanya has been doing SHADY stuff at night like drugs w/ needles, taking the baby to a drug dealers house, and having sex with other people....... Hmmmmm Yeah IDK this one is scary. Might want to contact someone...

TXMOM1980

*not

AF2011

Quoting .mysweetmelissa:

It says page not found.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ffirsttimemommy

Quoting alinker:

If you think the kids are in trouble it's your duty to report it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandie110782
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:30 AM
Duh call.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fatcat0908
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I think I'm going to take my phone and go over the neighbors house (hes a state trooper) show him and ask him how to procede.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)