Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bragging on my dh.

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:01 PM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this
Okay so on Tuesday dh went out and bought me my dream mommy car. It's a Infiniti QX56. Absolutely amazing. Then yesterday he told me that tonight he wants to take me and all the kids to the lake Lanier nights of lights. For one car to go it's $65 my parents could never afford it bc it's also a few hours away and gas, time, $65 it all add up. (my dad works nights and would have to take off to go). So I've ALWAYS wanted to go. It's miles and miles and miles of amazing Christmas lights. If you want google it to see pictures. Then we were supposed to have his court hearing but we showed up amd THE JUDGE DIDN'T!!!! WTF? So we went to Kays to have my rings redipped. I'm allergic to whatever is underneath the white gold and if i wear them for more than the months my fingers swell and get blisters and peel and all. It's gross. So we get there and he says. Okay. This is the LAST of your Christmas presents. (he's already got me a puppy and a SUV) so I figured by tht he meant maybe a nexklase or something. And I said ...okay...? And he took me over and had me pick out a diamond for a new ring!!! It's over a karat!!! It's in a ring right now but were taking it to "a show"..? And I get to pick out my bands there and they will take the diamond out and put it in the one I choose. I'm stoked. I'm not allowed to tell family and friends bc he doesn't want anybody to know till Christmas. They're having the ring sized to a size 4 right now so that I can atleast wear it till The show. I get to pick it up Wednesday! I'm soo excited.

About 6 months ago after looking at a million different houses and not being able to decide on one he asked me "if you could have any house that's for sale in _enter our city here_ which house would you choose?" then we signed for that house a month later!!!! He is the best husband amd best friend ever. I never ever dreamed of having a man as good as him!

Be jealous bitches! Lol jk ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffstud
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffstud
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffstud
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:09 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ziggy-Stardust
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:14 PM

Its only December 3rd.. 

karmasabitch178
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:16 PM
Love your suv. I love inifinit anything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffstud
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:17 PM
Haha. I know :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffstud
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:18 PM
Thanks! My husband has a Infiniti car. A 35 something? Lol

Quoting karmasabitch178:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blackeyeliner
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:19 PM
Well you are a happy girl ! I have a great guy too so I get it. I am very happy for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karmasabitch178
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:19 PM
G35....i want a g37

Quoting tiffstud:

Thanks! My husband has a Infiniti car. A 35 something? Lol

Quoting karmasabitch178:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjfamily
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:21 PM

Cool.. Whats he do for a living or did you guys get a settlement or something?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)