Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:28 PM
  • 32 Replies
I mean is it really necessary to come knocking on the bathroom door the second my pants are down and I'm sitting? Wtf! I think kids plan this!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmandaMichele
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this
At least they knock.. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ziggy-Stardust
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel like I cant do anything without someone knocking or calling my name. I cant take a piss without an interruption either! lol

MunchiesMom324
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:32 PM

At least yours don't just let themselves in and mess in all of the cabinets (what's that?  Oh, you think the toilet paper needs a bath? and the walls need a good coat of neosporin? Yeah, sure, the spiderman bandaids are in the other cabinet....)

*sigh*

Or, once they're old enough to be potty trained, they won't let you in the bathroom with them because "they need privacy" - I thought "privacy to poop" but apparently it's REALLY "privacy to flush the toothbrushes in peace"

Which reminds me, I need to call a plumber today.

FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh this is special! I just got a fucking phone call from dh. Are you kidding me!!! He just wanted to know where I am. I yelled IM TAKING A SHIT!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pnukey
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:33 PM

They have radar. Mine do the same thing, and it's always so very super important it can't possibly wait 35 seconds while I pee.

Pnukey
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:34 PM

Quoting FutureSoccerM0m:

Oh this is special! I just got a fucking phone call from dh. Are you kidding me!!! He just wanted to know where I am. I yelled IM TAKING A SHIT!

You answered the phone while on the crapper?

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Your's knock? WTF?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karmasabitch178
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:39 PM
At least yours knock. Mine just walk in and start tellin on eachother. Then they go threw the cabinet and start throwing around my pads. My cabinet looks like it threw up pads and the wrappers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RTXmommy06
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:42 PM

LOL i know!!!! seriously! it's like, you were in the living room less than 3 seconds ago. wtf.

caito
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:45 PM

My daughter follows me around all goddamn day. If I tell her to go back to the living room she'll throw a full-on tantrum.

-_-

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)