Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Just Spent Half An Hour In Line In The EXPRESS LANE!!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:37 PM
  • 3 Replies

OMG...I think the end of the world is coming or something. I went to Kroger and went to the express lane, 15 items or less.

The line was going completely down the aisle. ALL the lines were. I spent half an hour in line! I have never spent more than 10-15 minutes at MOST in line at Kroger, ever.

I worked at Target last year for Black Friday. I opened the store and even their lines were not as bad as Kroger's! Kroger's has more registers than Target too!

The cashier said something like there were points or something people were redeeming for free merchandise or something.

It was insane!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jcsg
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:42 PM

That sucks!  I've never had that long of a wait at Kroger's before.  But now I want to know what points and what free merchandise.  lol  I'm there a couple of times a week and never heard of that. 

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:07 PM

IDK but I don't want to know. I guess it was only certain items and it was something like if you had X amount of points you could get X items for free.

I don't care what I am getting for free..I am not waiting in a line that long for it. If I waited half an hour in the express lane who knows how long the other lanes were.

Love.My.Soldier
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:09 PM
That sounds like the lines at the commissary every payday. It is insane in there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)