Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ramen Noodles

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:11 PM
  • 18 Replies

What is your favorite kind?  I used to like the chicken kind but the last time I tried them I remember throwing up.  Lol I was pregnant so maybe that is why.  Maybe i'll try them again one day.   Do you eat them as is OR do you use them to make other things.  If so, recipes pleaseeeeeeee!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy-of2cuties
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:12 PM
Creamy chicken :-)
I just mix butter and milk in mine :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneToughMami
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Oriental...not too sure what kind of flavor it is but it's delicious. I also like the beef even though I don't like actual beef.

Crashly
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:13 PM
Beef
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hp2011
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:14 PM

Beef or Oriental flavor. But I only like the kind who's brand starts with an M. I can't think of what it's called. 

Top Ramen is foul. EW. But the M kind is legit. Conveniently enough my 3yo loves them !!! He calls them "sticky noodles" lol. 

Mandiii04
I prefer the yakisoba noodles. Mmmmm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
megan479

i eat them every no and then when i get a craving for salt.  i like the creamy chicken and the oriental.

i dont use them for anything else, but i did see a chocolate bar the other day with ramen noodles in it.  and it looked like it had ramen souce packet ingredients too.  eew...

BiTcHy_MaMa
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:16 PM
I make the chicken ones I have a "stir fry" recipe for them... But idk where it is....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:19 PM

Ooh that sounds good.  Never thought about putting them in stir fry.

Quoting BiTcHy_MaMa:

I make the chicken ones I have a "stir fry" recipe for them... But idk where it is....

DaLordsMezNger
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Maruchan.

Quoting hp2011:

Beef or Oriental flavor. But I only like the kind who's brand starts with an M. I can't think of what it's called. 

Top Ramen is foul. EW. But the M kind is legit. Conveniently enough my 3yo loves them !!! He calls them "sticky noodles" lol. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SevysMomma
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:21 PM

I only eat the Picante Chicken ones. I used to be obsessed with the Cajun Chicken ones but I don't know what the fuck happened. They just disappeared forever.

Picante is my favorite now :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)