Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

F********

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:10 PM
  • 11 Replies

i'm grumpy today.  this is day four with little sleep.  dh's paycheck wasnt deposited, so we had to dip into savings that we had set aside for christmas.  AND he wont get to come home this weekend because freakin weekend dispatch messed up his hours and now he's stuck in oregon.

fml....

hopefully all of your weekends are going better!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sharrison92
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:13 PM

hugs like I tell SO: it has to get worse before it gets better. Hang in there momma! On a positive note, Oregon is beautiful!

granbaker
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:14 PM

I am sorry your weekend is ruined.  You are tired and baby is fussy.  You don't have any backup for this weekend.  There is always next weekend, hang in there.

NikkiS78
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:14 PM

=( 
Sorry things aren't going your way.  Try to grab a nap momma!

HappyMama85
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:15 PM

That sucks hun! I'm grumpy too!

othermom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:02 PM

I hope your weekend gets better

Sassy01
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:10 PM

yeah, when it aint cloudy (like now) or raining. LOL

Quoting Sharrison92:

hugs like I tell SO: it has to get worse before it gets better. Hang in there momma! On a positive note, Oregon is beautiful!

PHOTOGRAPHY...One of the only jobs where you can shoot people & cut their heads off and not go to Prison
Sharrison92
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:16 PM

Yea..true. But Im farther away from the coast so its not rainy or cloudy right now. Just really really cold =/ Surprised it hasnt snowed again.

Quoting Sassy01:

Quoting Sharrison92:

Sassy01
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:20 PM

I'm near Portland and the weather man on ch 2 this morning said these clouds were suppose to burn off and be sunny today. Liar! LOL it's a cold 37 here at the moment.

Quoting Sharrison92:

Yea..true. But Im farther away from the coast so its not rainy or cloudy right now. Just really really cold =/ Surprised it hasnt snowed again.

Quoting Sassy01:

Quoting Sharrison92:

PHOTOGRAPHY...One of the only jobs where you can shoot people & cut their heads off and not go to Prison
megan479
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:21 PM
I would love for it to snow! lol, but not likely here.

Quoting Sharrison92:

Quoting Sassy01:

Quoting Sharrison92:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nakoal87
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:23 PM

I'm sorry mama

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)