Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas presents or not

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:22 PM
  • 6 Replies
DD is a dancer. She is almost in need of new tap shoes and new jazz shoes. Also the school is selling a warm up suit with the logo on it. I say the warm up suit should be for Christmas since it isn't a necessity and she can just have the shoes. DH just wants to let her have it all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mes_deux_amours
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:23 PM

I agree. The tap shoes are a need. But, the logo suit is a want. If she'd be excited to have that for Christmas I would wrap it and give it to her then :) I think its a great gift.

casah4
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:27 PM

I would wrap up the suit for Christmas.

-Texas-Mommy-
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:28 PM
I do to.

Quoting mes_deux_amours:

I agree. The tap shoes are a need. But, the logo suit is a want. If she'd be excited to have that for Christmas I would wrap it and give it to her then :) I think its a great gift.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaken1976
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah her tap shoes still fit for now. But I wanted to get them while we were on that side of town. I was thinking of getting a new dance bag and putting the warm up suit in it and wrapping it all.

Quoting mes_deux_amours:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KamiB79
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:30 PM
I think this is a great idea!

Quoting Shaken1976:

Yeah her tap shoes still fit for now. But I wanted to get them while we were on that side of town. I was thinking of getting a new dance bag and putting the warm up suit in it and wrapping it all.

Quoting mes_deux_amours:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:37 PM

I would use the logo suit as a gift

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)