Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Freakin' horny cat!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:29 PM
  • 6 Replies

OMG Chi (my female kitty) is "presenting" herslf and rolling all over the place and laying on her back spreading her legs!!!

I scheduled an appt for her to get fixed on Monday! but my goodness, she's being a complete attention whore!!!!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:34 PM

BUMP!

kathislove80
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:36 PM
Lol be careful!!! My kitty was doing that exact thing. Be careful because she escaped out the kitchen window...busted right through the screen. She came back three days later...yup, pregnant! :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:46 PM

oh no we're getting her fixed on Monday, she's not getting out of the house... but we do have a male cat, from what I was told, they would fix her as long as she's freshly pregnant. 

Quoting kathislove80:

Lol be careful!!! My kitty was doing that exact thing. Be careful because she escaped out the kitchen window...busted right through the screen. She came back three days later...yup, pregnant! :(

KelliansMom
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:47 PM

lol ...mine is fixed has been since she was little but she does that anytime my husband is home lol 

kathislove80
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:41 PM

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

oh no we're getting her fixed on Monday, she's not getting out of the house... but we do have a male cat, from what I was told, they would fix her as long as she's freshly pregnant. 

Quoting kathislove80:

Ours wasn't supposed to get out either! She escaped. I had an appointment for her the following day, but they ended up moving it to the day after the came back. They were still able to spay her, which I was glad...there are too many cats in the world to bring more into it. I would have felt awful.

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree.... plus we can't afford anymore furry children!

Quoting kathislove80:
Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Quoting kathislove80:

Ours wasn't supposed to get out either! She escaped. I had an appointment for her the following day, but they ended up moving it to the day after the came back. They were still able to spay her, which I was glad...there are too many cats in the world to bring more into it. I would have felt awful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)