Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you getting your kids for Christmas..And how old are they?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:10 PM
  • 37 Replies

Just wondering. I need some suggestions to finish up my shopping for my kids, nieces and nephews...

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Astaroth
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:11 PM
Sadly nothing; hes 6 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissLoveLyfe
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:14 PM

Aww ok.. Well enjoy your holiday. :)

Quoting Astaroth:

Sadly nothing; hes 6 months.

lovemygirls4evr
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:14 PM

A bunch of toys. Baby alive dolls, crib life dolls, monster high stuff, video cameras, 16 mile range walkie talkies...there is more, but that is all I can remember. My SIL is getting them a MP3 player. My MIL is getting them the fidget friend and my mom is getting them a laptop.

They are 8 and 6.

lovinmykiddo07
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:16 PM

So far I bought him a big Optimus Prime (from Santa) & Dinosaur King cards (from Santa). Also got him a Cars Leapster game, my sister & dad bought him the majority of his presents: clothes, pjs, TRex pillow pet, Transformers, Leapster games, & tons more I'm sure. I stopped keeping track. He's got at least 30 presents from my dad/sister alone. Its their first Christmas with Elijah so they are going overboard!

MissLoveLyfe
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:16 PM

cool... I was looking at the baby alive for my niece... she's 8 though.. idk if she even plays with dolls anymore.. :)

Quoting lovemygirls4evr:

A bunch of toys. Baby alive dolls, crib life dolls, monster high stuff, video cameras, 16 mile range walkie talkies...there is more, but that is all I can remember. My SIL is getting them a MP3 player. My MIL is getting them the fidget friend and my mom is getting them a laptop.

They are 8 and 6.

Elise_Gurrola
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:33 PM
We dont go all out and buy everything for my kids because we try to keep the meaning of christmas in mind.
Now with that said ds #1 wants a skateboard or a game for his x box, ds #2 wants a skateboard or inline skates, dd wants a monster high doll, ds #3 wants toy guns or hot wheel cars.
And most likely this what they will get.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:37 PM
Jax will be two on December 23. So for his birthday and christmas I have rockin Elmo, a racetrack, a bowling set, a cabbage patch doll, a trampoline, an Elmo doctor playset, a kids digital camera, a leapfrog reading set, books, jammies, a potty seat, a stepstool, a shopping cart with food, a dog made by leapfrog or vtech I can't remember which, a drumset, and some little stocking stuffers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.lovemygirls.
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:39 PM
Princess tent, dora kitchen, baby alive, singing rapunzel doll, doodle bear, disney princess set, barbie princess charm school doll, & 3 barbies. All for my 3 year old.

Elefun ball popper & Fisher Price picnic basket for my 7 months old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommasaint
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:40 PM

DS (9) spy toys, angry bird stuff, ipod touch, clothes etc.

DD (8) ipod touch, digital camera with scrapbook, clothes...

DD (5) Nintendo DS, wooden dollhouse, barbies, clothes

DD (4) Leap pad, dollhouse (to be shared with big sis), barbies, clothes

Those are the main things. They will also each get some books and some other little things.

Ziggy-Stardust
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:41 PM

My daughter is almost four and a half and she wants an Easy Bake Oven, so thats probably what we will get her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)