Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh. Stupid Neighbor@!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:11 PM
  • 7 Replies

She likes to put bags of garbage on our balcony where the stairs are.  She leaves the bags of trash out overnight.  I don't have issues if it was just while cleaning or something.  But we've had CAT FIGHTS outside multiple times in the last week.  I'd wake up 3am to squeeling noises and look out my window to find cats fighting.  Probably over her trash.  Her mom was here a few times and was like i've told her not to leave it here.  There was like chunks of cat hair on the cement and even what looked like runny poo!  Lmao a cat got the shit scared outta em literally.  But seriously...  she does this every day almost and she lets it pile up.  There's 3 huge bags of trash now out there.  Ugh.

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:12 PM

Um honey?Those cats are not fighting!

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:13 PM

As for the neighbor,tell her to keep her fucking trash inside or take it to the dumpster or you are going to give her a garbage suppository!

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:13 PM

That is not acceptable. She needs to take it all the way to the garbage bin. She is going to just be drawing roaches, mice and more cats there. Yuck

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:13 PM

Lmao.  One jumped off the balcony....   I woulda thought they were fighting not making love?

Quoting laranadtony:

lisairv
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:14 PM
If you call the office, they will charge her for that! Maybe if she has to pay...she won't do it anymore!

blessed107
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:15 PM

Got to much for them...lmao!

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Lmao.  One jumped off the balcony....   I woulda thought they were fighting not making love?

Quoting laranadtony:

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:15 PM

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Quoting laranadtony:

I first saw two cats have sex when I was about 20.They are some violent mothers and it messed up my own sex life for several years!

Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Yuletide Greetings, Happy Winter Solstice, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Year, Feliz Navidad, Habari Gani. We wish you a happy holiday season.If you were left out,let me know and I will add your greeting too!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)