Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im going to KILL this b****....

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:28 PM
  • 103 Replies
Uugh my poor BFF is having her life ripped apart by her fiances ex. I already told her to go to the police station and see if they can help her, I think this is harrassment, and that her fiance needs to get a visitation order in place through court. Im hoping you lovely ladies may be able to help a little further. Ok heres the story...(sorry if this is long lol)

My bff, we'll call her A, is with this guy who has a 12yo dd with this chick who is 35yo and is acting worse than a highschooler who is jealous of her last week boyfriends new girl lol.
The dd and A have NEVER met because this crazy lady refuses to allow her dd around her. A and F, her fiance, are currently looking for an apt or house to move in together, and this "lady" is going to stop letting her dd see her dad because she doesnt want her in "their" house! She has called As probation officer and told her all kinds of BS, she has called CPS on her twice now..each time they showed up, talked to As boys looked around and left without anything further but what if her house had been messy or something, this wouldve caused MAJOR problems!! A is now having to figure out how to get her PO to believe her and not violate her. This is just a few of the things shes done, she also called the kids school and told them a bunch of BS, and is verbally threatening A AND her boys :*( ! What kind of person threatens KIDS?!?

I am 2000miles away and feel so bad im not there to help her through this! Why do people try to rip another persons life apart like this?! How is this little girl going to feel if she cant see her dad anymore?! This "woman" is telling the dd ALL kinds of AWFUL stuff about my bff. How is she going to feel about her once she finally meets her?!
And my real question LOL... What can A and F do to fix this?!?

Please bump if you dont know!! And if you have any questions feel free to ask! TIA :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommytoeandb
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:30 PM
2 moms liked this

F needs to go through the court system and have A's back. 

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:31 PM
If he has visitation she can't keep dd from her father.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hotmama83227
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:32 PM

i have no advice but  just wanna say i KNOW how hard it is to live that far away from your BFF :(

TaraRichelle
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:32 PM

What is A on probation for?

SnoBuny
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

They need to get a custody agreement if they do not already have one. Then crazy can't keep her dd away from her dad.

kirstn007
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this

well he can go to court for visitation. and ur friend should file charges on her for slander and also for the cps stuff that is all very illegal. i think she should go file a police report on her and take any documentations and anything that is proof it happened or stuff she said.

TarotMommy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this
The boyfriend needs to stop telling his ex his business and go to court for visitation rights.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soon2bmommyof2
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:36 PM
Because shes dumb! Lol seriously.
She had sex with a 17yo when she was 19, he said he was 18 but his mom found out and FLIPPED and when she was arrested is when she found out his real age. I say because shes dumb because she had sex with someone she didnt really know..

Quoting TaraRichelle:

What is A on probation for?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soon2bmommyof2
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:37 PM
There is no order in place..YET. I told her thats one of the first things they need to get done.

Quoting MissTacoBell:

If he has visitation she can't keep dd from her father.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soon2bmommyof2
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:41 PM
Well they have not even told her they are engaged yet lol. He told her about moving in because hes trying to be an adult and keep her up to speed about what is going on and let her know who their dd is going to be around. She is so damn childish though, that she cant even just accept that hes moved on.

Quoting TarotMommy:

The boyfriend needs to stop telling his ex his business and go to court for visitation rights.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)