Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 9yo just asked an Interesting question about Harry Potter

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:45 PM
  • 23 Replies

When Sirius and Prof Mcgonagall, are in their Animal form Does Sirius Chase Mcgonagall?

All I could do was laugh...

My husband told him probably..LOL!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommas3cubs
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:56 PM

BUMPY

Trin0714
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:57 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
two4one
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:58 PM

That is pretty funny. And I will disagree with your Dh. Even in animal form they still have human minds. :)

DaLordsMezNger
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:59 PM
Lol I was gonna say that.

Quoting two4one:

That is pretty funny. And I will disagree with your Dh. Even in animal form they still have human minds. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roseberrymatrix
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Only according to Rule 34

randi1978
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:00 PM

I don't think so, LOL.

I just watched Deathly Hallows Part 2 and cried.  One of Ron's twin brothers was killed, Snape was killed (I was starting to like him), Remus and Tonks.....I read the book and I remembered a few, but forgot about some others.

Loved that they made sure to add the last chapter, though I think they could have aged them a bit more. 

mommas3cubs
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:12 PM

Quoting two4one:

He was messing with Kael..LOL!

OutlawMUA
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:07 PM
Thanks for the spoilers :(

Quoting randi1978:

I don't think so, LOL.

I just watched Deathly Hallows Part 2 and cried.  One of Ron's twin brothers was killed, Snape was killed (I was starting to like him), Remus and Tonks.....I read the book and I remembered a few, but forgot about some others.

Loved that they made sure to add the last chapter, though I think they could have aged them a bit more. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xo.MommyW.xo
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:08 PM
The book has been put for years

Quoting OutlawMUA:

Thanks for the spoilers :(

Quoting randi1978:

I don't think so, LOL.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xo.MommyW.xo
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:09 PM
I was starting to like him too

Quoting randi1978:

I don't think so, LOL.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)