Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Indiana Jones.....

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:11 PM
  • 9 Replies
is awesome.... I know some ladies here maybe be too young to remember these movies....or may only know about the last one.

but the first 3 movies were just so awesome...Harrison Ford will always be one of my favorites...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
KelliansMom
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:12 PM

im a youngin but i have seen them all :) 

PEEK05
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:14 PM

I've never seen them. I want to watch them all as a marathon with my DH but he is not interested in re-watching them. I don't want to watch them by myself. How boring.

ebbierowe
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:17 PM
come on over...we have them on dvd :-)

Quoting PEEK05:

I've never seen them. I want to watch them all as a marathon with my DH but he is not interested in re-watching them. I don't want to watch them by myself. How boring.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clairwil
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:00 AM
Quoting ebbierowe:

is awesome.... I know some ladies here maybe be too young to remember these movies....or may only know about the last one.

but the first 3 movies were just so awesome...Harrison Ford will always be one of my favorites...

1 and 3 were good.  2 was a bit naff.

JasKat3
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:03 AM

I absolutely LOVE Indiana Jones!! My dh got me the trilogy for christmas 2yrs ago. I'm not too fond of the last one though.

Have you played Lego Indiana Jones adventure game? So much fun.

my4yahoos
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:27 AM

My dh looks like him and dresses as Indy every halloween. I love in Temple when Indy's shirtless.

graciesmom6206
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:32 AM
I have the trilogy on dvd. I LOVE temple of doom. My dd loves them too. She calls him dina Jones, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:33 AM

I love Indiana Jones and Harrison Ford is a great actor, he's in a lot of really good movies!

ninipanini
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 8:18 AM

Oh the first was THE BEST, Raiders of the Lost Ark was such an awesome movie and Harrison Ford was so very handsome in it.

Temple of DOom & The Last Crusade were pretty good, too. Not as good as the first one.

The last Crystal SKull, I expected to hate it.  Ford is really getting up there and doesn't really have that debonair/bumbly/slickness anymore.

I liked in spite of myself, though.

We show movies at a backyard drive-in and I LOVED LOVED LOVED introducing these movies to my kids.  DS was 6 and dd was 3 at the time, and they duly impressed and ds was obsessed for awhile. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)