Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I freaking hate people sometimes

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:29 PM
  • 16 Replies

I can not stand when your are in a waiting room or lobby and they have chairs that are back to back. I was sitting in my chair waiting for my appointment and some crazy haired lady has to sit behind me and lean all the way back. And actually leaned so far back that her head touched mine. NASTY! I just wanted to turn around and say 'WHAT THE HELL?'.  I know she had to feel her head touch mine, but did she move?  Of course not, no she just continued to sit/lay there and rest her head on the back of my seat. Gross! I guess I will just move lady.  Okay, done venting  

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hellokittyy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:30 PM

i feel the same way at the movies i freaking cant stand when people sit next to me lol 

hp2011
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:32 PM
2 moms liked this

That's a fucking great way to get HEAD LICE. EW.

I hate that. I also hate when I'm in a quiet waiting room and someone is chewing gum loudly or eating something and all I can do is listen to them chew...... YUCK. I hate mouth noises. 

Litlmama87
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:32 PM
So you just let her rest her head on yours?
Why didn't you move? Lol

Awkward.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
candylynn701
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:33 PM

I think its the laziness of people now-a-days.. Along with the lack of respect people have for eachother

BandKLmama
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't stand when I'm in a restaurant and there are tons of empty tables or booths and someone sit right next to me. SO annoying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:34 PM

Some people have no concept of common decency. I don't want someone hair touching mine.

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:36 PM

I always scoot my chair forward I dont care it it gets the perfect line messed up. If its those damn stuck together chairs I sit kinda sideways to deter people from sitting directly behind me .

kristyann
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:37 PM

I did say " I guess I will just move lady". And then she had the nerve to look at me like I was the crazy one.

Quoting Litlmama87:

So you just let her rest her head on yours?
Why didn't you move? Lol

Awkward.

funmommy123
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:37 PM
Uuugh, I hate that!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommasbabies77
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:40 PM
Lol.

Because the hostesses generally are in charge of that. Empty booths/tables likely mean closed sections. In other words, if you sit there then there isn't a server to serve you in that station.

Quoting BandKLmama:

I can't stand when I'm in a restaurant and there are tons of empty tables or booths and someone sit right next to me. SO annoying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)