Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Every parent and child needs to watch this......

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:41 PM
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommaof2girls81
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

awh i cried. I got bullied my whole life. :( its hard but Life is so preious. I am glad to know he isn't going to do what he wanted.

alwayskk
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Poor kid needs someone to talk to.

angelbabies11
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:48 PM
Bump for later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_dl6
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:50 PM

BUMP!

Kassie1990
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:50 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CeeGee81
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:51 PM

bump

mamacam7
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:54 PM

I almost cried.

lovinmykiddo07
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh. my. goodness. :/
When are we finally going to wake up & make these bullies STOP? I used to be a cutter. I was bullied, I was emotionally/mentally/physically abused by my dad's (now ex) psychopathic, meth addict girlfriend. My mother, my sister, & myself were homless for a period of time while I was in middle school. Being homeless didn't help the bullying situation.
I just want to take kids like Jonah & give them a big hug & let them know that there ARE people who care about them. I work with pre-schoolers & kindergardeners. I do not tolerate bullying. I will call a bully out in a heartbeat & make sure that their parents know whats going on. Because it is 100% unacceptable to be making fun of any person for any reason.

ydonna
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:59 PM

Awesome and powerful. Thank you for posting.

lovinmykiddo07
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:59 PM

Quoting alwayskk:

Poor kid needs someone to talk to.

Idk if you looked at his Youtube page but he's recieved a lot of comments. I sent him a message, told him my story, told him jr. high & high school is such a short period in his life & that better things WILL come. I gave him my email address & told him if he ever needed anyone to talk to I will always listen.

One of my worst nightmares is that my child will be bullied to the point of thinking suicide is the only answer. :/ I hope he never feels that way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)