Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Want My Bed!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:10 PM
  • 4 Replies

To save a bit on heating costs, I have been allowing my 8 yr old to co-sleep several nights a week.  She enjoys it because when I call it early nights for myself, we'll both lay down and read our books, chat about whatever and then eventually zonk out.

On the nights she doesn't sleep in my bed, boyfriend comes over and he ends up spending the night.

Boyfriend called today and asked about whether or not I wanted company.  My response: "Sure, you can come over!  But you're not spending the night.  I want my bed to myself at least once this week."  I think he was a little butt-hurt about it.  Comments: "Well, make your daughter sleep in her own bed more than you do."  Then also says I still have tomorrow.

I want my bed to myself.  End of discussion.  How hard is that to fathom?

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
alwayskk
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:12 PM
2 moms liked this

It's not. You're rad and he wants to sleep next to you tonight, how hard is THAT to fathom? :P

randi1978
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:15 PM

But he already got a taste of this awesome earlier this week :-P

Quoting alwayskk:

It's not. You're rad and he wants to sleep next to you tonight, how hard is THAT to fathom? :P

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:32 PM

most guys want a taste daily

randi1978
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Almost wanted to ask him if he thought he was such the shit, I just would die not having him over.....But decided better not spark that one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)