Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And you are who to judge??

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:00 PM
  • 48 Replies
3 moms liked this

Yes my baby is 17 months old and still on the bottle! No she isn't walking yet or crawling for that matter. Yes she is still in her baby carseat because she is the most comfortable in it. And yes she is still in pampers. I may never here the words "I love you mommy," but she knows her daddy and I love her!! She feels the world with her hands and we will be right there to guide her every step of the way! I know the visions she has in her head are beautiful and will not be corrupted b\y anything we are forced to see in today's world.

NOW FOR THE IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO I COME INTO CONTACT EVERY DAY: MY BABY WILL NOT BE FORCED TO DO WHAT "NORMAL" CHILDREN HER AGE ARE DOING! SHE WILL TRY THEM IN HER OWN TIME. KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF ON WHAT SHE SHOULD BE DOING AND ABOUT OUR PARENTING. IDIOTIC COMMENTS NOT APPRECIATED OR WELCOME! HER STRENGTH AND WILLING TO TRY AND LEARN ARE WHAT GET ME THROUGH THE DAY SO IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE HOW WE ARE..TOUGH!!  EVERYDAY SHE IS LEARNING AND EVERYDAY WE HAVE HER IS A BLESSING!

MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU BABY GIRL! KEEP SMILING!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovebeingmrs
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:04 PM

If you dont mind me asking, is their something wrong with your daughter? My son has autsim so i understand the hole "normal" baby things..

AnitaVersion2.0
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:05 PM

Oooookay.

Litlmama87
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:06 PM
Your daughter is beautiful, and should always keep smiling.

If you don't mind me asking, is there maybe a condition she possibly has that others are not aware of when they ask you these questions?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:08 PM
This

Quoting Litlmama87:

Your daughter is beautiful, and should always keep smiling.

If you don't mind me asking, is there maybe a condition she possibly has that others are not aware of when they ask you these questions?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mipsy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this
There's a difference between forcing and teaching though............ Are you teaching her anything cuz I kinda hate to break it to you but you don't just up and learn everything via osmosis........
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MauiStylinMommy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:08 PM

My daughter is partially deaf and legally blind. She also has seizures and is really physically delayed. I'm just tired of people and their opinions and thinking they "know" everything. Just a small rant of mine! :)

Litlmama87
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:10 PM
*facepalm*

Quoting Mipsy:

There's a difference between forcing and teaching though............ Are you teaching her anything cuz I kinda hate to break it to you but you don't just up and learn everything via osmosis........
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MauiStylinMommy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:10 PM

Quoting Mipsy:

Everyday is a teaching day for her. But you know you do learn a lot from just environment and nature. Its called nature or nurture teaching..just fyi..

afwifeandmommy3
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:11 PM
Hugs I know exactly how you feel
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:11 PM

Learn to tune them out momma.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)