Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me your kids favorite songs!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:52 PM
  • 14 Replies
Not your teen or preteen please. Lol. Dd is just four. But we bought her this cool mp3 radio type thing and I am downloading songs for her. I have downloaded some of her favorite songs from movies. Any suggestions would be helpful. And yes she does listen to appropriate songs out of the kid category too. Thanks in advance!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luna091306
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:55 PM

My dd is 5. This is her favorite song. She calls it Her Baby Song. I used to play it for her all of the time. I even made a birthday slideshow with it.

mamagreen08
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:56 PM

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and due to the holidays, he also enjoys Jingle Bells.

graciesmom6206
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:58 PM
Lol, my daughter (5) loves all Glee. She has memorized all the cds and sings her little heart out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
culinaryqueen
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:59 PM

Baby, Baby, Baby by Justin Bieber, Willow Smith's Whip my hair back n forth, He likes the KIds Bop CD with all of the current hit songs, Nickleback and the Twilight Soundtrack, I really recommend the Kids Bop CD's they are sung by kids with all of the latest hits.  My son is six.

hailey3
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:00 PM
Lol my girls LOVE anything Taylor swift! They r 8 and 7 and they love love story and haunted. Mine is another one. But right now their favorite is lady antebellums friday night lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liveforever
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:00 PM

DD is 5. Her mp3 player is filled with Taylor Swift, Miranda Cosgrove(the girl from iCarly), and a few from some Strawberry Shortcake cd.

epoh
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:01 PM
My DD is obsessed with the Lion King soundtrack. I found it for $.25 at a thrift shop and she was tickled pink. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
So_Devious20
by Be.the.change.♥ on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:02 PM
Aww. That song is pretty. Thank you! Never heard it before.

Quoting Luna091306:

My dd is 5. This is her favorite song. She calls it Her Baby Song. I used to play it for her all of the time. I even made a birthday slideshow with it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
So_Devious20
by Be.the.change.♥ on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:03 PM
I AM obsessed with lion king soundtrack. Lol. So it is already downloaded. But thank u!

Quoting epoh:

My DD is obsessed with the Lion King soundtrack. I found it for $.25 at a thrift shop and she was tickled pink. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
So_Devious20
by Be.the.change.♥ on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:04 PM
Dd loves Taylor Swift too!

Quoting liveforever:

DD is 5. Her mp3 player is filled with Taylor Swift, Miranda Cosgrove(the girl from iCarly), and a few from some Strawberry Shortcake cd.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)