Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why are men so helpless??

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:03 PM
  • 49 Replies

I work in outpatient radiology, and when my patients arrive, they are given medical history forms, and a medication reconciliation form. I would say 90% of the men, hand it right over to their wives to fill out. The women never do that. I don't understand it. It's YOUR body, YOUR medial history... how is it that you can't fill it out? You can... you're just lazy. Frustrates me. Vent over.

natural_parenting.png picture by kwright9608

Mommy of 2 Wonderful Boys!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hellokittyy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:04 PM

lmao its sooo true !

metalhealthmom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I normally fill everything out for my husband bc he can't see the small print easily and his handwriting sucks lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lostinindy
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:06 PM
3 moms liked this
My dh's handwriting is awful. You couldn't read it if he filled it out. That's the reason he hands it to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amber_33184
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:07 PM
My ex was like that! The new one he fills it out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
briansmommy7143
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:07 PM

As if that's not bad enough, then they sit there with their wives asking all the questions out loud so that everyone else gets to know all about the patient's history too... it's stupid crazy, and a time waster, lol.

LizzieAnnesMom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:08 PM

My DH gives it to me because his writing is shitty.

Livv066
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:08 PM

DH has really bad handwriting, so I fill it out for him. 

lovinmama411
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:10 PM

I do this for my husband. He had a very poor education in Mexico and is barely literate in some ways. He's been working hard on it, actually knew enough (as far as reading goes) to pass his CDL test. But he still has a problem with writing. He texts me in spanish and usually even that is mispelled and incorrect. Just quicker in doctor offices and such for me to do it. I know more about him than he does himself anway.

SpikedMango

DH is a hypochondriac, so if he fills the forms out, it will take three hours and sixty-five pages. I always ask him if I can fill it out "because I like to write".. *wink,wink*

Kes1s

This.  My man plays dumb and gives privileged attitude and hands it off to me, but it's mostly for show cause he doesn't take his reading glasses everywhere with him.  He returns the favor in other ways.  If anyone even spaeks to me in a disrespectful way when he's around, he... uhh... *informs them* of their error.  lol.

Quoting metalhealthmom:

I normally fill everything out for my husband bc he can't see the small print easily and his handwriting sucks lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)