Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have never wanted to beat someone so bad in my life..

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:16 PM
  • 6 Replies
So i am at work right now in a small town saskatchewan bar, (canada) and we are on a major truck route, lots of truckers, american and canadian come in here.
So anyways, these 2 guys came in, an american (who lives in canada, or so he says) and his canadian co worker.
We got to talking, there were a few of us sitting around talking, and i mentioned being born down south ( we were talking about accents, i used to have a strong southern one, but it has faded) and he started going on and on about how much he loves america, all fine and dandy, it is ol to have pride in your country. But then he starts saying how much he hates canada. In a small town canadian bar. Yeaahhh....starts sayinf canada is fucking bullshit and my mom is a fucking stupid whore to have brought me and sisters back to canada.
Hahaha.....oh shit. Oh no you didn't... At this point, im like, fuck you, you love america so much, go back there.
He starts acting all....fucking, like a damn psycho, saying he wishes he could go back, canada is a pussyfied country, becuse we only do peacekeeping missions, and americans do war.
At this point, everyone in the bar is getting pissed off, so i told him he could pay his bill and gtfo.
He paid his portion, but didn't pay dor his co drivers, and he had drained that guys account plYing vlt's ( american guy was his boss, and he wouldn't say boo to him, but when we were outside said he wiahed he could beat the shit out of him and hated working for him)
So i ended up covering his bill out of pocket ($14)
I dont mind,no biggie.
But holy shit. I have never ever had an experience like that before, he's damn lucky we are a pretty peaceful bunch here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mrs.VanDeKamp
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:21 PM
Sorry for the numerous typos i am on mobile
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.VanDeKamp
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:33 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:12 PM

Yeah the opposite would have happened if he was from canada and went down south talking shit lol.

Mom2theboy1994
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:16 PM

Douche-face.

Having pride in your home is fab. Being a giant douche-face just makes you suck.

I hear it from time to time from new northern state transplants to "The South". It's like some stupid game to try to mock us, and see just how many stereotypes they can throw out before I let my trailer-park upbringing come out and play...

Mrs.VanDeKamp
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:30 PM

This american guy (not the douche) came in during this guy's little freak out and was pretty shocked , he just left but before he went he gave me props for sticking up for my country and my beliefs, then came back to chat about citizenship and politics :) i love talking about this stuff

*** he ended up sticking around until i locked up last night, as well as little kyle, ( who is currently heartbroken) and we chatted about a lot of stuff. he was very impressed that we knew so much about what is going on in this world, and said that when he stops in canadian bars, there may be some sports talk but he has noticed a lot of the time it is more political, and say where he is from, people our age don't know shit about what is going on politically or how politics affects them.

it was an interesting night last night:) ***

Mrs.VanDeKamp
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:58 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)