Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pinterest? Has anyone gotten any really good ideas from there?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:42 PM
  • 47 Replies

I love Pinterest and have become completely hooked on that site.  The kids and I have done a ton of Christmas crafts in the past couple of weeks.  I was wondering what ideas everyone else has gotten and what is your favorite?  Mine so far have been the wreaths and stuff the kids can make on their own...

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Cold brew coffee and using a shoe holder in the pantry..... (sorry, the pic is sideways).

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

bec94
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:46 PM

Yep! I made the gift card holder using tp roll :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhyne
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:47 PM
My kids playroom
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boys2men2soon
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:49 PM

I just received an invite to Pinterest today!.   Already I've seen some really cute Christmas craft ideas!

morrigan914
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:52 PM
I used a bunch of quotes I found on there and wrote them in a nice 4x6 binder and added pictures and scrap book stickers and such. The whole idea came from pinterest, cost me less then 10 bucks and she will absolutely love it. I did inspirational stuff cuz she's going.through a hard time right now.

jltplk25
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:52 PM
Dh cooked dinner tonight using a recipe I found on pinterest. Actually we have quite a few recipes we're going to try. I have so many craft ideas I don't know where to start!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
morrigan914
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:52 PM
And lots a good recipes.

madsmom314
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:54 PM
TONS ALL THE TIME FOR EVERYTHING! I <3 PINTEREST
I.JUEST.CANT.STOP. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bree4617
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:55 PM
Can some one please send me an invite?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2purrfect
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:55 PM

Quoting jltplk25:

Dh cooked dinner tonight using a recipe I found on pinterest. Actually we have quite a few recipes we're going to try. I have so many craft ideas I don't know where to start!

I have a notebook full of ideas from pinterest.  I teach school...so it has come in really handy for the classroom.  I don't even know where to begin to start.  Right now I am just focusing on Christmas, but after Christmas...watch out.  I have entire room upstairs that I want to redo...I don't have a picture, but I did use canvas, scrapbook paper and wooden letters to make a display of my daughter's name for her room.  It is really cute and I love it...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)