Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy flippin cow. If your that f*cking crazy stay at home!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:54 PM
  • 48 Replies

OMG! So Eli (age 4) & I had to run into the gas station. I only had cash on me so I had to run in to pay. There was quite the line so we got in & waited for our turn.

There was a man 2 people in front of us who seemed a little.. "off". He kept talking to himself. Picking stuff up, putting it in his pockets, taking it out, putting it back, picking it up again, walking away, looking outside, getting back in his spot, just acting really odd.

Then he just, out of no where, starts yelling about gas prices & how the gas station is "fucking robbing" him & that "these mother fuckers" need to lower thier "God damn prices". Mind you I'm 2 people behind him with my four year old . Eli looks at me & says, "Whoah Mom, is that funny?" & I'm like "Uh, no, its not!"

So then its finally his turn to pay. He gives the cashier his money & starts yelling at her about prices again. Then she said, "I saw you pick up the piece of this candy, did you eat it?" & he said "No I picked it up like this ::picks it up:: & then I threw it back in there" & then threw it at her face. So she then proceeds to tell him that he is not allowed back in the store & to please leave.

He walks over by where we were & picks up a soda & she tells him to put it down & leave & he said, "The only reason I wont blow your face off is because of that kid back there." & points to my son & walks out.

What. the. fuck.

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twinmommy27
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:56 PM
Scary!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
devlynsmommy08
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:56 PM
Wow scary
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessie82087
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:56 PM

Wow...if he had kept at it, that cashier probably would have had him arrested. He technically assaulted her.

emeraldangel20
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:57 PM

wow! i am so sorry ya'll went through that!!!!!!!

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:57 PM

i hope the cops were called!!!

BekkieBoodle
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:57 PM
Wow is all I can say....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angie729
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:58 PM
Wow he was crazy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
candipandi
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Oh my gosh... that is insane!!!

NikkiS78
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Yikes!!  That is scary!!  I'm sorry you and your little guy had to witness that.  =(

Litlmama87
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:59 PM
Off his meds, it sounds like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)