Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a last minute shopper, or do you buy all year and store it?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:02 PM
  • 8 Replies

Do you start after Thanksgiving?

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Stevensmomma
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:04 PM

I start in the summer and store things it makes life so much easier i dont like the hustle and bustle of things during the holidays

mes_deux_amours
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:05 PM
Last minute. We start after tday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcginnisc
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:10 PM

I started in February this past year. They had brand new movies for $6 so I bought Toy Story 3 and Ramona and Beezus and put them in the attic for the girls for their stockings...then, at a consignment sale, I found an immaculate Barbie Castle for $22 ( $179 retail!!) and an Easy Bake Oven with mixes and everything for $7.50 ( retail $20 + $5 for each mix!)...I bought some stuff from Disney store outlet online over the summer, games at another consignment sale, and of course Black Friday. I pretty much just finish off at the beginning of December with Dh and stocking stuffers..I bought my MIL's gifts today online ( I drew her name this year), I got Dh something online today as well as my youngest. All I have to do now is my mom's stocking and get the small toys for the girls and finish Dh's stocking.. pretty much stocking stuffers now although I've had a bunch in the attic all year. I shop sales and pack it away and then do "inventory" before Black Friday and decide what else I want to get them. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Moderator- Healthy Weight Loss

Buggy979
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:11 PM
I will start Thursday... Hubby gets paid... LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermario4ever
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:12 PM

i start in Oct. cause i have their birthdays in Oct and Nov so i christmas shop at the same time

Lostinindy
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:14 PM
I'm a Christmas Eve shopper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColinsMommy99
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:15 PM

I like to start in the summer or so or whenever I see a good sale for my DS.  I usually wait until after Thanksgiving to buy gifts for other family members though, mainly because I never know what to get them.  LOL

Mom2Just1
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:30 PM

I buy all year and store it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)