Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are we allowed call people out? cmb121906 where are you?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:07 PM
  • 3 Replies

I'm looking for someone who I used to talk to a lot on here a couple of years ago. I just tried to go to her profile and it says she is no longer a member. Can I post her old sn to see if anyone may know what happened to her? I'm hoping she just got a new account. 

Does anyone know what happened to cmb121906? Anyone remember her?

"Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings, who don't have all the answers, to think they do."

~ The Dems and the Reps remind me of my kids ~
One is always pointing out the bad things that the other is doing in hopes that I don't notice all the bullshit he is trying to get away with...I'm not fooled by my own kids and I'm not fooled by Politicians.

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
culinaryqueen
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:09 PM

This happened with me I have been with CM for four years now, and my original sig I could not get into I was off of CM for almost one year so when I came back ,  I had to make up a new account, I don't think it would be an issue doing it,

Luna091306
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:13 PM

K good!

Quoting culinaryqueen:

This happened with me I have been with CM for four years now, and my original sig I could not get into I was off of CM for almost one year so when I came back ,  I had to make up a new account, I don't think it would be an issue doing it,

"Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings, who don't have all the answers, to think they do."

~ The Dems and the Reps remind me of my kids ~
One is always pointing out the bad things that the other is doing in hopes that I don't notice all the bullshit he is trying to get away with...I'm not fooled by my own kids and I'm not fooled by Politicians.

casah4
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:16 PM
The worst that could happen is the powers that be delete the post and send you a warning. Seems worth it to me. Go for it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)