Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am sick and tired of this!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:20 PM
  • 36 Replies

Disclaimer: I love my husband very much, however at the moment, I am extremely pissed at him. 

We both work full time jobs. He is a cop and I work for CPS. Both extremely stressfull jobs. 

He either ignores any mess in the house or simply doesn't give a shit. I was sick two days this week. Did anything get done? What do you think?

The house was TRASHED this week. He doesn't feed the dog, take the trash out, clean the kitchen or anywhere else unless I get completed pissed and blow up at him. 

He refuses to clean up after himself. Reading a magazine at the toilet, drops it on the floor when he is done and leaves it. Hunting and gun shit all over the house. Clothes on the floor, dishes wherever he leaves them. 

We had somewhat of an agreement that he would take care of the house and dinner on his two days off. And I would take care of everything else the other 5 days. 

Does this happen. F*** NO. 

I don't know what to do anymore. It is getting to the point that it is affecting the relationship. I have no sex drive and am cranky with him 90% of the time. 

Does anyone have any advice?

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
psychmama
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:26 PM

BUMP!

Sanctimommy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Please tell me that the 'gun shit' all over the house does not include actual firearms that could endanger childrens' lives.

psychmama
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Yes, but they are unloaded. There is amunition all over the house, but it is impossiblel for her to load a magazine, place it in the weapon, turn the safety off and pull the trigger. The loaded guns are kept in the closet. 

Quoting Sanctimommy:

Please tell me that the 'gun shit' all over the house does not include actual firearms that could endanger childrens' lives.

..guesswho..
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this
You are a cps worker and that's ok with you?

Quoting psychmama:

Yes, but they are unloaded. There is amunition all over the house, but it is impossiblel for her to load a magazine, place it in the weapon, turn the safety off and pull the trigger. The loaded guns are kept in the closet. 

Quoting Sanctimommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpikedMango
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:31 PM

If he leaves it out, throw it away. No matter what it is. No warning, no getting it back.

I had to do that ^^^ with with DH at the beginning of our marriage. His mom cleaned after him and didn't care that he had a full scale mountain range of coke cans, dishes, and dirt in his nasty bedroom, so it became a "re-training" type thing. That I, of course, didn't know about beforehand because we didn't live together before we got married. But I digress. He's much better about it now, lol.

psychmama
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:32 PM

Yes. 

Quoting ..guesswho..:

Quoting psychmama:

Quoting Sanctimommy:

lovemyirish
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:33 PM
Don't clean his shit for a while or do his laundry for a while. See how he likes it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proundmommy2
Quoting ..guesswho..:

Quoting psychmama:

Quoting Sanctimommy:

Proud mommy of 2 boys, and 1 angel baby

SpikedMango

Obviously it's not okay with her or she wouldn't be asking for help. Her husband leaves it out. She's trying to fix the issue.

Quoting ..guesswho..:

Quoting psychmama:

Quoting Sanctimommy:

..guesswho..
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:35 PM
Obviously is IS ok with her or she wouldn't have made excuses for it in one of her replies.

Quoting SpikedMango:

Obviously it's not okay with her or she wouldn't be asking for help. Her husband leaves it out. She's trying to fix the issue.

Quoting ..guesswho..:

Quoting psychmama:

Quoting Sanctimommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)