Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting Pregnant WITHOUT His Permission

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:22 PM
  • 52 Replies

I wanna know what you think about getting pregnant or planning to get pregnant without your boyfriend/fiance/husband etc. knowing that you're actually trying. I know it's your body and you can due what you want. But how do you feel about it? Would you ever do it? Like if you stop taking your birth control or poke holes in the condom, regaurdless of how it's done. How do you feel about it?

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
starryeyez23
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:23 PM
6 moms liked this
I think it's wrong. Would you want a guy poking holes trying to get you pregnant knowing you don't want a child right now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WowIllbeamom11
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it's the worst kind of betrayal and it's something you both should discuss first. It may be your body but he's going to play a part in this too. 

candipandi
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:25 PM
That is a joint decision. Having a baby is not something to be taken lightly. It is a human being.. a life. The other person involved in creating this life needs to be 100% committed to it as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:26 PM

That's wrong, A baby should be wanted by both parents. It's not something that one person decides, both should.
I feel the same about women who get IUDs or take the pill and hide it or men who get snipped and don't tell.

lwalker270
by Lara on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:27 PM

I don't think it's a good idea...ever.

debbie26
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:28 PM

No would never do that, thats just fucked up

Mamaof3and1tobe
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:29 PM
My ex poked holes in condoms with his ex girlfriend. That is so cruel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ellijaymom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:31 PM

Nope, would never be so deceitful.

BamaMommy2
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:32 PM

No way! That is not okay. Having a baby is a HUGE responsibility, and if the man is not ready for it, he may resent the baby or even the woman (even if he thinks it was unintentional). A decision like that should ALWAYS be a mutual decision

BellaMama7
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:32 PM

It's wrong. Just simply wrong. That's like saying I don't care what you think or how you feel. A baby is huge deal, its not just like buying a car, it's another human being that you have to raise, support, love etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)