Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats the funniest/craziest thing your kids have said?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:33 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this
It was last month and aunt flo was here for a visit. I was in the bathroom and my 3 year old barges in the bathroom. I stood up and she looks in the toliet. She yells mommy are you hurt. I said no im fine. She said no mommy you need to see a dr. I told her I didn't need to see a dr. She said yes your hurt and you need to see dr. we started walking down the steps when she yelled daddy mommy is hurt we need to take her to dr now. My dh asked what was wrong and she said mommy is bleeding we have to go. I couldn't stop laughing

No I haven't told my dd about periods yet because she is still learning how to talk. She is getting better but she is on a 2 year old level.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
karmasabitch178
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:35 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ebbierowe
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:37 PM

when my dd was 3 and my water broke she ran around the house to get me a band aid for it...

this year the night before the first day of school my ds said he was going to look so awesome that everyone was going to be eating peanut butter and jealous sandwhichs for lunch...

karmasabitch178
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:38 PM
Lol

Quoting ebbierowe:

when my dd was 3 and my water broke she ran around the house to get me a band aid for it...

this year the night before the first day of school my ds said he was going to look so awesome that everyone was going to be eating peanut butter and jealous sandwhichs for lunch...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2camy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:39 PM
Once when dd was 3 I was putting her lotion on after her bath and when I was putting it on her chest and tummy area she said, "careful of my boobies mommy, I want them to grow "!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
getoesuepastah
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:39 PM

my 3 year old looked at me a few weeks ago all serious and says i dont want santa to smell my poop, apparently shes very worried about it LMAO

karmasabitch178
Lol

Quoting mom2camy:

Once when dd was 3 I was putting her lotion on after her bath and when I was putting it on her chest and tummy area she said, "careful of my boobies mommy, I want them to grow "!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fatal_Frost

Me: "Hailey dont be ridiculous"  My 3yr old: "Ya Hailey dont be dickless"

"Mommy you're not a superhero or anything, you're just Mommy!" (after I rescued a balloon from the ceiling)

"Daddy your character needs to go to the bathroom" (watching dh play a video game)

"Mommy, I drew a picture of you, look, you're wearing your boobies!"

karmasabitch178
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:40 PM
Thats funny

Quoting getoesuepastah:

my 3 year old looked at me a few weeks ago all serious and says i dont want santa to smell my poop, apparently shes very worried about it LMAO

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
1 mom liked this

oh i've told this story before but it's too funny

So one day I was nursing my daughter & my son was in with us. She got done & i got her off & fixed my shirt. Caleb is looking at Shiloh & goes "mommy when i get big can i nurse shiloh" i told him no that mommies nurse babies. He thinks for a second & then goes "can i talk to God for a minute" (we've been talking about praying) & i go "Of course"

so he pauses, looks up & shouts "God can i have big boobs please!"

oh dear. i nearly died laughing.

karmasabitch178
Thats so cute

Quoting Fatal_Frost:

Me: "Hailey dont be ridiculous"  My 3yr old: "Ya Hailey dont be dickless"

"Mommy you're not a superhero or anything, you're just Mommy!" (after I rescued a balloon from the ceiling)

"Daddy your character needs to go to the bathroom" (watching dh play a video game)

"Mommy, I drew a picture of you, look, you're wearing your boobies!"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)