Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think one or some of your kids is cuter than the others?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:13 PM
  • 42 Replies

A post earlier got me thinking...

Do you think this about your kids?

Would you ever say it to anyone if you did feel that way?

Would you ever tell them their siblings are cuter/more attractive?

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:14 PM

Oh God.

To answer your question nopeeee then again I only have one  ;)

xRockaBrittanyx
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:14 PM

I think eacch of my boys have their own unique look, but they're equally as cute.

Oh, and no to the other two questions as well.

My Blog: http://thedevianthousewife.blogspot.com/

blackeyeliner
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:15 PM
No. They are different. I mean completely different. They can not be compared.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by Belle*of*the*Bayou on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Nah, he's handsome and she's adorable. They are equally attractive and both get compliments all the time. 

jcsg
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:15 PM

No, they are all cute in their own way. 

On a side note though, I do tell my older two that we had theri baby brother so we could have a favorite. 

; p  just kidding. 

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:18 PM

Yes I do. My poor oldest SS looks just like his mom... DD and youngest SS look like DH. This is in no way said out of bitterness or anything, but DD and youngest SS are much cuter.
I would never say it to them or anyone, but I think it...

MunchiesMom324
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:18 PM

My boys (well, so far 3 out of the 4 - DS4 is still an infant, too early to tell) are turning out to be very handsome little guys.  DS1 has that "michievous" thing about him and dark hair and eyes, like his father did, DS2 has a very strong jaw line, huge doe-like brown eyes, and dimples in his cheeks and chin.  DS3 has a round, chubby face (but that may change, as he's only 2.5), the brightest blue eyes that sparkle, and the "shy boy" quality that will eventually drive the girls crazy. 

*sigh*  I'm in trouble when they start dating.

UxorQuodMatris.
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:18 PM

No. They're all absolutely adorable in their own ways. My oldest has big, bright blue eyes, pretty blond hair and a sweet smile, my middle one has the doe eye thing going on and a cute gap tooth grin, and the youngest is a baby so he's got that going for him.

GumDropDiva
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:22 PM
I have two girls and the look like twins .... Lol but I can see each ones beauty but I will say my youngest dd have the eye shape of jasmine from Aladdin !! It's so pretty I'll go get a pic ... But olders dd has dimples and green/brown eyes....

It's gonna be a close one but I know my phones gonna be ringing of the hook in about 12 yrs :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bekalynne440
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:24 PM

I think both of my kids are equally cute.  When I look at them, though, I see their physical attributes and their character attributes.  I can look at them and see what people in general think of them.  I know my son may not be the cutest 2 year old by the world's standards, but he is certainly the cutest 2 year old to me and has an amazing personality to match (polite, kind, giving and helpful).

No I wouldn't tell them "I think you're cute but the world may not agree."  I will seek to compliment them more on their personality then their physical attributes.  But I will still tell my son he is handsome and my daughter she is beautiful, because they will always be that way to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)