Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can so see this being my DD in the future! Hippo car! *Vid*

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:32 PM
  • 6 Replies

My 3 year old is obsessed with hippos, she can tell you just about everything about them. Since the first time she saw one in a book, she loves them. She has a ton already, atleast 10 stuffed animals and asmany figurines and banks in her room and I am saving up to get her hippo bedding for her room (Target has a set!) She tells everyone it's her hippopotamus room (and we have to say Hippopotamus, can't say hippo to her, she will correct you! Lol)
I could see her asking for a hippo car when she starts driving! Lol!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
K-Chan
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:34 PM

I thought of this. its dh favorite christmas song

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:36 PM

Lol. If we did Christmas that's what DD would want!

K-Chan
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:38 PM

I really don't like the voice of the girl but dh has dd (3) singing it now.... oh joy

Quoting MIA0223:

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:39 PM

Awww. Cute.

My youngest is like that with giraffes. He had his first surgery at 4 months old and I bought him a giraffe from the hospital gift shop. He carries that thing around everywhere....in a head lock. It's name is "Baby Raffe" and he wants every single giraffe he sees.

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:39 PM

Lol!!!! Too cute!

Quoting K-Chan:

I really don't like the voice of the girl but dh has dd (3) singing it now.... oh joy

Quoting MIA0223:

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:42 PM

Awww. Yeah, DD can't go by a hippo and not get it!
We were at a thrift store here and saw a hippo on a scooter cookie jar. I am in DE visiting family and didn't want to get it because I didn't want anything to happen to it here or on the trip home (We are packing up and taking the ferry home, not driving so not much room for it)
Decided the next day to just go for it and ship it home and it had been sold already! That was last week, DD still talks about it!
Future hippo hoarder!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Awww. Cute.

My youngest is like that with giraffes. He had his first surgery at 4 months old and I bought him a giraffe from the hospital gift shop. He carries that thing around everywhere....in a head lock. It's name is "Baby Raffe" and he wants every single giraffe he sees.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)