Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Odd question..but curious!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:32 PM
  • 5 Replies
its kinda weird but I was just wondering if your allergic to a certain food and ur so/dh ate it and then you gave him oral and he went in your mouth if u could still hve a allergic reaction..

Im severly allergic to seafood&shellfish. And anytime my dh eats seafood I wont give him oral sex for few days just to make sure I dont come into contact with the food.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Xmansmom08
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:32 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AKluth
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Honestly i have no idea how that works.. i can ask my sister and get back to you.. She has a sever allergy to shellfish also (i do too but not as bad) and He has to brush his teeth several times and use mouth wash and get it ALL out before he can kiss her... He cant even breathe her direction without her going into anaphylactic shock!

Mommy4000
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:39 PM

I'm not an expert but I'm going to say that it's makes plausible sense that it could. If anything it's an interesting question.

FreeSpriT4eva
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:43 PM
Yeah it does Hubby allergic to penicillin so I use it an he tries he start to swells in his throat instantly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xmansmom08
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:47 PM
Yea I make him brush before he can kiss me..

Quoting AKluth:

Honestly i have no idea how that works.. i can ask my sister and get back to you.. She has a sever allergy to shellfish also (i do too but not as bad) and He has to brush his teeth several times and use mouth wash and get it ALL out before he can kiss her... He cant even breathe her direction without her going into anaphylactic shock!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)