Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

really frustrated with dh Just small vent

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:35 PM
  • 19 Replies

Last year on my sons 3rd bday my mom got my son a used play station.  Anyway we didnt have any working cables up until yesterday.   My dh friend kyle brought my dh his old cables bc he has a play station 3 now.  And he gave dh 4 of his old games.  Two of them are great for ds one is basketball one is pacman.  But the other 2 are really volient.  This morning obviously dh wasnt thinking bc he set our 4yr ds up with fighter game.RATED TEEN.  Once I saw what was playing I shut off the game..  MY SON CRIED HIS EYES OUT.  Now  8 hours later after playing that game for 20 min. he has not forgetten it.  I have tried everything we have baked cookies we have colored pictures.  He got 2 timeout bc he called me a dummie stupid mommie for removing the game. Part of ds xmas presents is used play station games.. Thankfully we can get them for around 3 bucks a piece..  I WISH HE could play that game but i knw if ds thinks santa comes through the window and he has imaginary friends he will not know the game is fake.  UGH JUST FRUSTRATED DH SHOULD HAVE NEVER LET DS EVEN PLAY WITH THAT GAME VENT OVER

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rydersmommy616
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:41 PM

bump

Rydersmommy616
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:50 PM

And we are having our 10 th tantrum today about this game.. He is really sad he thinks the game was karote.:(

MelaniesMama
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I dont think 4 year olds should be playing video games anyways................

MelaniesMama
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:53 PM

throw it away. or give it away. problem solved.

PookaboosMom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this
My dd is 5 and she has been playing Call of Duty on PS3 for awhile now...she rocks at Zombies....like she plays online and people don't believe she is 5. I'm a bad mommy...lol -_-
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Metalmommaof1
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:54 PM

bump. never had a problem with games. my dd watches my dh play violent games so i am no help.

Metalmommaof1
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:55 PM

my dd is 5 and plays games. nothing wrong with it if you put a time limit on it.

Quoting MelaniesMama:

I dont think 4 year olds should be playing video games anyways................

MAXnBRYCESMomma
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:56 PM

Teen rated games are not that bad. The rating system is screwed. Most Teen rated games are kid friendly.

~Annie~

Leopard44
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this

What game is it?

jlec
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:58 PM
Love it, that is the way my son will be when he gets older!!

Quoting PookaboosMom:

My dd is 5 and she has been playing Call of Duty on PS3 for awhile now...she rocks at Zombies....like she plays online and people don't believe she is 5. I'm a bad mommy...lol -_-

Mom to Trent 10/28/2010toddler boy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)