Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant think of a catchy title..update, I guess lol

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:42 PM
  • 21 Replies

My 4 girls are upstairs duking it out before bedtime, the have been fighting all day so now im letting have at it,  Im sick of "stop it" "quit that" do NOT hit you sister" " quit pulling her hair" "no you NOT throw things at her" exedra.. some of you may call me lazy for not intervening but oh well! As of right now there is no blood ;) I kind of think there are  like wolves just trying to figure out who is the alpha, as right not the 1 1/2 year old is kicking some ass.

~~~ So I sent them to bed and my 6 yo says... "Why?" .... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA........ Oh goodness I love these kids lol, the only thing I could say was "because.."

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GumDropDiva
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:43 PM
How old are they?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daughteroftruth
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:45 PM

A much older mom then me (one with grow kids who all love and adore eachother now) used to duct tape her kids together when they would fight and give them a very long list of chores to accomplish as a team.  Course, since you said the younges is 1.5 that probably wouldn't work, her's were teens when she would do this.

mom24girlsmt
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:46 PM

8,6,4 and a 1 1/2

Quoting GumDropDiva:

How old are they?

mom24girlsmt
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:47 PM

I can see my mother doing that lol! 

Quoting daughteroftruth:

A much older mom then me (one with grow kids who all love and adore eachother now) used to duct tape her kids together when they would fight and give them a very long list of chores to accomplish as a team.  Course, since you said the younges is 1.5 that probably wouldn't work, her's were teens when she would do this.

MaaMee6317
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:48 PM
I let my boys do that lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffstud
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:50 PM
I now handcuff my 9 and (almost) 5 year old together when they dot get along all day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom24girlsmt
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Im normally a *no fighting what so ever* kind of Mom but Im almost enjoying it, I just told them that cant come tattle when things get out of hand and actually, its the most piece I have had all week 

Quoting MaaMee6317:

I let my boys do that lol

mom24girlsmt
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:53 PM

LMAO Thats awesome !

Quoting tiffstud:

I now handcuff my 9 and (almost) 5 year old together when they dot get along all day.

Crashly
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:54 PM

it's bed time in my house when they don't want to listen. i dont care if its 7 pm it's bed time. period.

mom24girlsmt
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:57 PM

I normally send them to bed, but (again this is me being selfish) if I send them to bed.....what a minute! I totally though it was 7:55 but its 8:55 OFF TO BED THEY GO!!! Anyway like I was saying, if I send them to bed to early then they wake up at 5am and thats just no fun on the weekends.

Quoting Crashly:

it's bed time in my house when they don't want to listen. i dont care if its 7 pm it's bed time. period.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)