Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am 35 weeks pregnant and the baby has been transverse for a month any suggestions on getting her to turn...

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:11 PM
  • 8 Replies

I know she doesn't have to turn yet but I am really uncomfortable..and I am concerened that she may get to big to turn... I am getting a c-section, for medical reasons not cause she is transverse, but if she would turn it would be great.

I mean at this point it feels like she is trying to spread my ribs apart :-(

so has anyone had a baby that was transverse or breech and had them turn in the last 5 weeks?

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:14 PM

my twins were transverse the entire pregnancy...good luck

mommybecky
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:14 PM
I didn't have one that was transverse, but I did have 2 that were breech until 38 weeks. They both turned on their own and I delivered at 38 weeks 1 day and 38 weeks 3 days. I honestly think that them turning is what caused me to go into labor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ebbierowe
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:15 PM

lol.....I am thinking she likes it that way....

Quoting shivasgirl:

my twins were transverse the entire pregnancy...good luck

ebbierowe
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:15 PM

hmmm....well maybe she will turn on her own...

Quoting mommybecky:

I didn't have one that was transverse, but I did have 2 that were breech until 38 weeks. They both turned on their own and I delivered at 38 weeks 1 day and 38 weeks 3 days. I honestly think that them turning is what caused me to go into labor.

starmoonmom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:16 PM

sounds painful!  My babies were all posterior and I never had any luck having them go face down. Good luck with your delivery. 

saralouise
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:17 PM

she has 7ish more weeks to turn. Don't worry. As far as your comfort, to get her to turn you can try baby spinning. I think the website was spinningbaby.com

My daughter was always either breech or transverse up until labor. which she still came out  facing the wrong way lol

MOMMY2BE0786
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:17 PM

my son went breech at 31 weeks.. and i ened up having him ar 34 weeks my belly was so low and i had so much pressure i couldnt walk...needless to say my water broke a few hours after hubby left for work in the am i was asleep in bed.. so basically ya my son did turn and he was head down

ebbierowe
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:18 PM

thanks I will look into that....

Quoting saralouise:

she has 7ish more weeks to turn. Don't worry. As far as your comfort, to get her to turn you can try baby spinning. I think the website was spinningbaby.com

My daughter was always either breech or transverse up until labor. which she still came out  facing the wrong way lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)