Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you have...

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:30 PM
  • 18 Replies
I am bfing my almost 2 week old. And my sister bfs her daughter she is also pregnant. I was babysitting and i called my sis and told her that she didnt pump any milk for her daughter. Then she asked me to bf HER daughter. i told her that it was a one time thing. And i did. No big deal.

Would you have? It wasnt that awkward.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.mysweetmelissa
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:34 PM
Sure, why not?

Although if my sister ever has a kid, I'll die of shock lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegansmom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:35 PM

No, because I didn't bf.

onefootcutiepie
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:35 PM

I would have....

Koosh
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:36 PM

i would too if i was ever in that situation

Mommy4000
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:39 PM

I would have. If she is comfortable with it, then it would be ridiculous for me to not be comfortable with it. I wont spank someones child if they ask me to though.

BLUMENSH9
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:40 PM

I will feed ANY child that needs it as long as I am capable. I plan to BF my dd (due in Feb/March) and if someone needed their baby fed and asked me to, I would nurse their baby no problem. Just me though.

3xangel
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:40 PM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HiddenAbby67
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:02 PM
I agree! My boy friend says its gross. Me and my sister agreed it would be eaiser for when i watch her daughter. Its nice bonding time for me and my neice too.

Quoting BLUMENSH9:

I will feed ANY child that needs it as long as I am capable. I plan to BF my dd (due in Feb/March) and if someone needed their baby fed and asked me to, I would nurse their baby no problem. Just me though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BLUMENSH9
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 2:38 PM

It's only gross if that is how you CHOOSE to look at it. It has been done for generations, and now a days people see it as gross, I don't. I see it as giving a child that I care for the best I can. It is like being a milk nurse, or donating breastmilk. Not a big deal. I'm glad that you are able to provide the best for your child and your neice and yes I think that it is great for bonding.

Quoting HiddenAbby67:

I agree! My boy friend says its gross. Me and my sister agreed it would be eaiser for when i watch her daughter. Its nice bonding time for me and my neice too.

Quoting BLUMENSH9:

Pnukey
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 2:39 PM

For my sis, yes. For anyone else, um, no.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)